The VG Resource

Full Version: RE5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got it this morning, and its p. fuckin awesome. already played up to the 3rd chapter.
I've been waiting for this game since it was announced, this game was the only reason I bought a 360, I don't have a job so I saved money for this game by not going out on weekends, for like a month, I bought a 34' LCD TV to play this game as it is meant to be played, I even bought some popcorn and guess what, my fucking 360 broke 2 days ago (Red Ring of Death), fuck you Microsoft, FUCK YOU!!! Angry
I have to wait 2 weeks before getting my 360 back...
youre fuckin stupid if re5 was your only reason to get a 360
just sayin
it was funny at the store

"excuse me but do you have RE5?"
"no"
"but I have a PS3"
"oh yeah nvm here you go"
(03-14-2009, 12:38 AM)EdpR Wrote: [ -> ]I've been waiting for this game since it was announced, this game was the only reason I bought a 360, I don't have a job so I saved money for this game by not going out on weekends, for like a month, I bought a 34' LCD TV to play this game as it is meant to be played, I even bought some popcorn and guess what, my fucking 360 broke 2 days ago (Red Ring of Death), fuck you Microsoft, FUCK YOU!!! Angry
I have to wait 2 weeks before getting my 360 back...

dont buy preowned new models dont rr
It's a shame the game isn't as good as RE4.
RE4 was a great game but the castle KILLED it for me. That level drones on for soooooooo long. Holy shit. And then you have to go back to it. What the fuck.
I heard they took out all the gruesome death scenes. Is this true? Sad
What do you mean by that ? Like, when an enemy kills you ?
I doubt they'd get rid of those... In fact, the American versions of games usually get stuff like that added, whereas the Jap versions censor it all.
Yeah I think (not sure) that in the jap one, you don't see their heads getting cut off, I think it's off screen.
Don't quote me on this, probably wrong.
Well, in RE4, they just got rid of dismemberment completely, and instead the chainsaws and shit just went through the neck instead of removing the head. I'm pretty sure that when it was getting translated that's when they decided to start adding stuff like that. Don't quote me on that though.
I agree so hard on the castle. I enjoyed all of 4 aside from the retardo castle.
But I do oh so want to play 5. Very Sad
Someone get me a 360 or a ps3.
mmm, can't play it. Poor.

But anyway, on another forum, I saw this comment, and it was the only negative thing I've ever seen on RE5. What 'chu think of it?
(03-21-2009, 09:29 PM)kyrtuck Wrote: [ -> ]mmm, can't play it. Poor.

But anyway, on another forum, I saw this comment, and it was the only negative thing I've ever seen on RE5. What 'chu think of it?

nerdrage
(03-21-2009, 09:29 PM)kyrtuck Wrote: [ -> ]A BUNCH OF SPOILER SHIT BECAUSE I LIKE SCROTUM
thanks a fucking lot you unbelievable douche now i don't want to play the fucking game

ugh i hate people like you
Pages: 1 2