The VG Resource

Full Version: Marona and Mocha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: marona.gif]

Valiant Phantoms, aid me in battle. Chartreuse Gale!

Edit: it's done, don't bother critting cuz i had to go through this twice thanks to a few bad crits.
Nice Anubis.
I don't like how the shadows connect to each other.
And the heart emotion looks more like a boot instead of an actual heart.
(03-13-2009, 02:02 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Anubis.
I don't like how the shadows connect to each other.
And the heart emotion looks more like a boot instead of an actual heart.

Don't mind the shadow, I always do stupid crap like that. And idk why I made the heart diagnal, should I put it the right direction?
Please do that for the heart and for the shadow too.
Please!
I also see that the hands of the girls are a bit awkward but for now that's all I can see.
I'll keep finding some small details.
it's bad and makes me feel bad
I like the heart this way.

Anyways, nice work, as usual.
The feet bug me, though. The angle seems too unnatural, as if they were broken in some way.
(03-13-2009, 02:09 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]Please do that for the heart and for the shadow too.
Please!
I also see that the hands of the girls are a bit awkward but for now that's all I can see.
I'll keep finding some small details.

Shes putting her fingers through each other, if you cant tell. And why are you begging? And I'm not editing the shadow.

@Previous: I was thinking the same, thanks ill do something about it.
I was joking.
Anyways about the hands I meant that the fingers don't actually look natural.
Make them a little more natural and change the heart it doesn't look like a heart.
Know what I'll just edit everything, I'm noticing there's a part I didn't even finish.

Oh and I've decided not to edit the heart, everyone can tell it's a heart, you even stated that in your first post mabelma.
(03-13-2009, 02:22 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]I was joking.
Anyways about the hands I meant that the fingers don't actually look natural.
Make them a little more natural and change the heart it doesn't look like a heart.
The heart actually looks like a heart...

Nice stuff you have there Jar Anubis, looks like pokemon stuff...
LOL yeah edit everything but keep in mind what we said.
(03-13-2009, 02:34 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]LOL yeah edit everything but keep in mind what we said.

you haven't said anything constructive so please shut up.
(03-13-2009, 02:34 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]LOL yeah edit everything but keep in mind what we said.

Duh that's what I'm fixing too.
WTF why is everyone hating me?
I'm trying to help and Judith I did said something constructive.
Oh god.
Anyways Anubis I hope to see something really good after you fix it cause this one is awesome.
(03-13-2009, 02:49 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]WTF why is everyone hating me?
I'm trying to help and Judith I did said something constructive.
Oh god.
Anyways Anubis I hope to see something really good after you fix it cause this one is awesome.

You've only said your opinions and unhelpful things like "it doesn't look right."

Anyway, Jarona. My only problem is the lack of the putty's left arm. Hot shit, ese.
Pages: 1 2