The VG Resource

Full Version: Marshmellow textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEY! Guess what?! You can play as a marshmellow in Melee! He's got a nice moveset, and he's lightweight!
Sheet
[attachment=165]

Icon
[attachment=166]
Where's the top part of that happy face block? Also, why not include all pallets for the other characters, too?

Also, the icon font should be verdana 7.
The gayass smiley block top wasn't in the files, so I don't know if there is a seperate one. And the only reason I included Kirby's alternate colors is because he has only 5 textures per color. Sometime later, I'll go back and put the alternate colors on the other sheets.
Okay, but you also forgot some of his attack textures, like the cutter.
Um, yeah, about thaaaat... I THOUGHT that was 2D, like G&W, but it didn't come out as a texture. Meaning I DID try to rip G&W, but I guess he's not completely 2D.
GASP! KIRB-E!
I'm guessing its the same for the fireball attack, too?
Fireball attack?
Forward A.
Oh crap....
Be sure to check all attacks and side smashes for every character. Oh ya, are there any type of textures for those little bits of dust Kirby inhales?
*facepalm*
I accidentally deleted those... also, I accidentally deleted the bits of rock that fly in when Kirby transforms. I suck....
No ya don't! Look up and keep moving forward, friend! =D
What about the hats?
(ShutupGeowe'retryingtamakehimfeelbetter..!)