The VG Resource

Full Version: All Pokemon Platinum Trainers (including Maid, Heroes, Rival, and more)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: platinumtrainers.png?t=1236899401]

this is my first rip on these forums, so excuse me if I am not submitting them in the correct format.
It is in the correct format, there's one problem; you need to make an icon for it.
Before you ask use this.
Are these all the trainers in the game or just the only one's with an animation?
(03-12-2009, 06:15 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]It is in the correct format, there's one problem; you need to make an icon for it.
Before you ask use this.
thanks for the link!

(03-12-2009, 06:17 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Are these all the trainers in the game or just the only one's with an animation?

these are all the new trainer sprites from platinum. Some have animations, some don't.
Indeed. Aside from these new animations, I don't recall any of the other trainter sprites changing.
Make the background white you forgot the to put blue in some of the sprites. And where's the maid from?
(03-12-2009, 07:28 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]Make the background white you forgot the to put blue in some of the sprites. And where's the maid from?

will do. The maid can be battled in mr. backlot's mansion, only in platinum