The VG Resource

Full Version: *S&TBK SPOILERS* Excalibur Sonic, Sonic battle style WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on an Excalibur Sonic in Sonic battle style
construtive critisism is appreciated. If anyone is goind to work on a Sir Percival, Lancelot, Gawain sheet I have their swords in here for when I work on the transformation.
[Image: excalibursonic.png]
[Image: w783.png]
Are those the correct colors for the style?

And no, fish don't get thirsty.
I knew Sonic would have a Super Form as a knight,
It was to obvious
Anyways,
Nice work! But the Run should have some movement
good so far
maybe somewhat "orangish" colors would be better

it would help if ther was mor movement for fliying, but i see how tht would be hard

but ovrall its rly good
That is pretty epic right there...
But the cape looks a little high. In the game its like a "Butt-Cape" or something...
He also looks a little greenish...

But other than that its amazing...
Not a Project.

To Sprite Discussion with ye.
(03-12-2009, 04:16 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Not a Project.

To Sprite Discussion with ye.

Yes, I was wondering about that, too.

So, SatBK's "Super Sonic", eh? Meh, it looks okay. Just remember the Sonic Battle shading rules here.
I put it in projects because I forgot there was a sprite discussion thread oops Shy
I put the cape where it is because It looks better that way but I might fix it.
As for the greenish, I plan on fixing that aftr I'm done with the transformation.
it's awesome, but the sword needs work, and you could color it a little more like golden color, it looks greenish, but it's still awesome Big Grin
(04-19-2009, 10:19 PM)jmasso Wrote: [ -> ]it's awesome, but the sword needs work, and you could color it a little more like golden color, it looks greenish, but it's still awesome Big Grin
necro posting is always a great idea for a first post!
bye