The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Revamp Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys $uperLugia95 here, and I've always loved the orignial Pokemon GameBoyColor games, so I've decided to start revamping the sprites for it. I wil start by revamping Mewtwo, Voltrorb, Venonat,Primeape and the works:[Image: revamps.png]
I have also noticed the lack of Pac-Man sprites on this site so I've decided to start ripping sprites from him for Pac-Man World 2(GBA)

UPDATE 3/12/09:
KONGS, POKEMON, AND CHOMPS OH MY!!
[Image: funky.png]
[Image: pucmon.png]
[Image: puc.png]

UPDATE 3/22/09:
I know I haven't done much since almost a week, so I decided to pay off your patience by revamping over 9 sprites!!!(technically 11)
[Image: revamps2.png]

UPDATE 3/24/09:
A banner I've been fixing sice the first one was so bad.

UPDATE 4/1/09:
I finished revamping the game APRIL FOOLS. However I finished revamping all the starters, and a few extra Pokemon though.
[Image: pkmn.png]

UPDATE 4/4/09:
I've been so busy on the Pokemon Yellow revamps, that I forgot about Pac-Man and the Kongs! So here they are the stars of the project!

UPDATE 4/9/09:
I decided to revamp some sprites and rip some PAC-MAN!!!
The Funky Kong edit is pretty bad, but I don't know what you did and didn't edit. The Mewtwo revamp is good but you could work a little more on the anit aliasing. The Mario Comix cover is too big and there's too much blank space.
(03-10-2009, 07:34 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]The Funky Kong edit is pretty bad, but I don't know what you did and didn't edit. The Mewtwo revamp is good but you could work a little more on the anit aliasing. The Mario Comix cover is too big and there's too much blank space.

I edited by making him punch and everything, poses that I thoguht would be fun to make but I accidently JPEG'D it, so it took FOREVER to fix.
I also decided to remove the Mario Comix cover and work on a banner for the project. I added it to my post above.
Please do a custom Funky, it'll be more interesting Smile
The banner's too huge and too many styles clash... Personally I'd stick to one style (and do a few customs in the style if necessary)
Also never, never stretch backgrounds with Paint or any other program, unless it's proportional to the original size.

Ideally I'd really like to see you doing a comic with your sprites which you made from scratch... that would be really good.
Anyway, have a go at doing sprites! PM me for C+C.
(03-10-2009, 07:38 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]Please do a custom Funky, it'll be more interesting Smile
The banner's too huge and too many styles clash... Personally I'd stick to one style (and do a few customs in the style if necessary)
Also never, never stretch backgrounds with Paint or any other program, unless it's proportional to the original size.

Ideally I'd really like to see you doing a comic with your sprites which you made from scratch... that would be really good.
Anyway, have a go at doing sprites! PM me for C+C.
I'll give it a try it may take long but I'll try. I might do it after my project
That's the spirit Smile
I half expected the "idk how too sprite" mantra...
Good luck!