The VG Resource

Full Version: A character I jsut made her name is susan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 15ejxo0.gif]
This took me a p. long time
like 25 minutes but I like the way the sun came out
don't give me C+C because this is perfect right now and I jsut want you to comment on how much you like it
also her name is susan
Looks great, especially the way it looks like it was colored with crayons
yes i am anubis how did you find
Anubis is a member here as well. He hates me to death.
rakia what the hell man that is not cool
(03-10-2009, 04:58 PM)aDNA Wrote: [ -> ]Anubis is a member here as well. He hates me to death.

DO I KNOW YOU????

(03-10-2009, 05:01 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: [ -> ]rakia what the hell man that is not cool

NO SIR YOU ARE NOT COOL

pizzowned.
great pixels.
Also some parts mimic Minish Cap Link.
(03-10-2009, 04:58 PM)aDNA Wrote: [ -> ]Anubis is a member here as well. He hates me to death.
We dont want to know you life story!!
Nice sprite but telling for skink comment and tyvon dont think its yours.
(03-10-2009, 05:03 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]great pixels.

Thank you someone understands me
you are all retarded
Compare the writing, sprite name, etc. Look how Anubis writes and how Rakia writes. It's easy to see they're not the same.
(03-10-2009, 05:06 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: [ -> ]you are all retarded

my mom said I was no different then any other kid and that if they teased me I could slap them!
(03-10-2009, 05:07 PM)aDNA Wrote: [ -> ]Compare the writing, sprite name, etc. Look how Anubis writes and how Rakia writes. It's easy to see they're not the same.

I still don't know who you are but I can tell you are stupid. Don't even bother reply to this either you might say something dumber.
oh my god lol
Pages: 1 2 3