The VG Resource

Full Version: Paint Tips and Tricks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJg6PMKtu...annel_page

Just a little video I did showing some cool little tricks behind what you can do with paint.
There's probably something in here you didn't know.
Not bad. That would have helped me out allot when i first started.
Neat, there was stuff in that I didn't know about.
This taught me nice things Smile

Thanks, Dazz!
Nice vid. but when you said zoom in 2 zoom in 4 zoom in zoom in 6 and zoom in 8 i started cracking up like hell cuz i thought u said SEMEN lol nice job though even though i knew 3/4 of this stuff but hey it's helpful for noobs at paint
Wow no one thanked you for this? Here you go and good vid.
Most of those tips I didn't know, especially the recolour trick... thanks! Those tips will come in handy and the page bookmarked Smile
tee hee i like your accent
Holy ****, you just answered a big question of mine regarding mass recolors. O_O
And I've been using Paint for all my spriting work.

and yes, you do have a kickass accent. Wink

EDIT:wait, it isn't working Cry I have the secondary color as blue, and the main color as black, yet when I use the eraser, it makes everything blue, not just the black...

EDIT 2: oh duh, the RIGHT mouse key, not the left
*smacks self*
(03-10-2009, 08:19 PM)Hylianfox Wrote: [ -> ]Holy ****, you just answered a big question of mine regarding mass recolors. O_O
And I've been using Paint for all my spriting work.

and yes, you do have a kickass accent. Wink

wait, it isn't working Cry I have the secondary color as blue, and the main color as black, yet when I use the eraser, it makes everything blue, not just the black...

oh duh, the RIGHT mouse key, not the left
*smacks self*

Right click, not left
umm... yes, I caught that.

Thanks Tongue
Only thing on there I didn't know was ctrl +
Thanks
Nice, I didn't know about the third color thing o:

I'd also like to add that you can undo if you press the opposite mouse button before you stop drawing. It's not as useful as anything listed in the video, but I felt it was worth mentioning.
Whoa, never knew about the third colour thing. Surprise Tongue

Pik Wrote:I'd also like to add that you can undo if you press the opposite mouse button before you stop drawing.
I hate that. Every once in a while I'll accidentally do that and lose everything I just did with no way to get it back but remaking it.. Cry
(03-11-2009, 02:31 AM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]
Pik Wrote:I'd also like to add that you can undo if you press the opposite mouse button before you stop drawing.
I hate that. Every once in a while I'll accidentally do that and lose everything I just did with no way to get it back but remaking it.. Cry

Ditto. It's sometimes helpful if you're trying to do something like a single pixel and you get it in the wrong place or something, but still, the number of times I don't mean to do it and it happpens, I could have remade the mona lisa in HD.
Pages: 1 2