The VG Resource

Full Version: Chance for independent game developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.indiecade.com/index.php?/blog...bmissions/
Quote:IndieCade has an open call for games and creative interactive media submissions for 2009 events, including The IndieCade 2009 festival that will take place in October of this year. In addition to the festival, throughout the year IndieCade will host a series of global exhibitions, salons, screenings, and events aimed at encouraging, publicizing and cultivating innovation and artistry in interactive media, helping to create a public perception of games as rich, diverse, artistic, and culturally significant.

Call for Submissions:
Indiecade invites independent game artists and designers from around the world to submit interactive media of all types – from art to commercial, ARG to abstract, mind-bending to mobile, serious to shooter – for consideration. Work-in-progress is encouraged.

A diverse jury of industry leaders will select entries for top prizes at the IndieCade 2009 Festival. All entries for the Festival will also receive consideration for presentation at the other 2009 IndieCade international exhibitions including E3, Siggraph, and More....

Submissions Deadline: April 30, 2009 at Midnight PST.
SUBMIT NOW

Each IndieCade event spotlights the best in cutting-edge work and innovative game design talent to the public, fostering the independent design community thriving at the fringes of this major industry
oh fuck

i don't think any of my projects are gonna be playable-done by that point

shit
They'll probably have it going on next year, as well, in any case.
I hope so. Then I can actually plan for it...