The VG Resource

Full Version: Castlevania : Chibi no Serenata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Used idland´s sprites for proportions... not done.

wrongly legended.

Edit: Finished. now to the edits.

Lol, i gave a name...

Well, updates at the end´de page.
I love it and I will love it forever. 10/5.
Its a pretty good sprite, but I don't really see Alucard at all, other than the barely white hair.
Sprite bem legal XP
O problema é q está muito pequeno, precisei até dar um zoom aqui. Mas está bom, só pequeno mesmo

(Pretty good sprite XP
The problem is it's too small, I needed to zoom the image to check it. But it's fairly good, just too small)
Tá. Como eu disse, muito "sujo", e tem muitos pixels desnecessários. Você disse que fez assim para diferenciar do Marty, mas... não diferencie para o pior, entende? Tongue

Okay. As I said before, it's too dirty, and there are many unecessary pixels. You said that you made the sprites this way to differentiate from Marty's, but... Don't worsen it, right? Tongue

PS: Wow, Ultimecia, you can speak Portuguese too! That's very nice!
Lol! now THREE speak portuguese! (and very good three)
Hmm. i will try to change less messy.... but the details in his clothing..... T.T

Lol, agora 3 falam português! (3 dos bons)
Hmm. Vou tentar deixar ele menos sujo... mas os detalhes na roupa dele........ T.T
Vocês são de portugal, brasil ou angola?
Brasil, mesmo. Porém, não sei se posso dizer o mesmo sobre a Ultimecia.
i´ve finished him. no more poses needed. So, somebody willing to show me NIM ONE FRAME, because i don´t want to be a burden, how to make him more clean? TKS in GBAdvanced.
Sim, tmbm sou brasileira, e tem + um tmbm daqui do BR.
Eu acho q o cabelo dele poderia ser + tons de prata do q avermelhado, ou um loiro quase branco (q nem o portrait dele como Alucard no Dawn of Sorrow), ou vc quer um número máximo de cores?

(Yeah, I'm Brazilian too, and there is yet another Brazilian around
I think his hair could be more silver than reddish, or a very light blond (like his portrait as Alucard at Dawn of Sorrow), or you're aiming to have a maximum color count?)
Eu acho que se o cabelo fosse prata, a sprite iria ficar ruim, pois ia ficar incompativel com qqr background.

I think that if his hair was silver, the sprite would feel bad, since it would be incompatyble with ANY background. At all.

I designed him with similar tones for a reason, now i am searchin how he fits.

Ps: Ultimecia, que História de chutar gatnhos é essa? O_o
I like the portrait but the mouth seems a bit off.
Other than that it's very good in my opinion.
I love that style is so awesome.
I am working on his muugshot ;3
i like him so much... how can i make him better?
i am frustrated, i want to make him less messy without removinh details '_'
Wow! I had a chat in english with a brazilian XD, i had to talk in port (Had chat with Gorsal on Lemony Topic)
Cool Alucard, strange, but counts...
____
Tá até bacana... Meio estranho, mas tá valendo (Sou brasileiro também...)
Quando vc uppou a mug, o resto dos sprites foram pro saco. Tenta usar algum site como o imageshack.us ou o photobucket.com .
Vc pode pegar os sprites do Symphony of the Night como base pra cabelo e cores.

E esta história de chutar gatinhos é pq um kra entendeu errado (um filhote gato morreu e ele achou q eu QUERIA q o gato morresse, enquanto eu apenas comentei q se os donos não ficam atentos (como foi o caso) um filhote pode se ferir gravemente ou até morrer) e resolveu me dar um rep negativo por achar q eu "sou uma má pessoa". Joinha pra ele.

----

When you upped the mug, the rest of the sheet are gone. Try to use a site like imageshack.us or photobucket.com .
You can check the Symphony of the Night sprites as base to check the hair and colors.
Hm?
For me the sheet is still fine O_o

I made some things to work with him. i am planning a chibi ccastlevania....

And a GIf fot you to see. A bit crappy, because making GIFs is exhaustive...
Pages: 1 2