The VG Resource

Full Version: Sol-Badguy in Twewy style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SolBadguyTWEWY4583980147-iaza.gif]

its Sol-Badguy from Guilty Gear in the world ends with you style

C+C please
This time I have nothing constructive to say, besides i like it, seems edible (lol) and make a sheet... = D
that´s me.
Awesome.

Apart from the bit where his legs should not be anywhere near that thin.

But good!
Great work, but the arms and legs seem a littlebit small

P.S. In guilty gear I think sol Badguy's blade is at a smaller angle, not a perfect rectangle. awesome job on the hair
thanks everyone, and yeah, i was doubting about those arms and legs, hes really muscular, normally, but i looked at all the sprites in the world ends with you (Twewy for short) and even muscular charas (like Beat) have arms as small like this

so i just decided to go with the style Tongue

and yeah, maybe i will sheet him =3

*edit* an other Sol Badguy made by my friend: DestinyZero, he asked me to post this here for him (sorry if thats against the rules)
[Image: solnxc.png]

its a custom style with NxC colours
AHHHHHHH

you cannot take Sol's muscles away from him, even if he's in an anorexic style. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK PUT THEM BACK NOW
Quote:AHHHHHHH

you cannot take Sol's muscles away from him, even if he's in an anorexic style. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK PUT THEM BACK NOW
this

make him MUSCULUR ANOREXIC
i made some effects that would go with Sol Badguy XD maybe ill make some custom attacks to Big Grin

[Image: KreuzFeuer.png]
(Palette by SmithyGCN)

first is KreuzFeuer (Cross of fire)
and the second one is Majinken (demon fang)

lolz, yes i kno their in 2 diff languages XD
i got the idea for the first one from Disgaea
the second one is an attack used in the Tales of series games.
Even for this style he's way too skinny. Its like his pants are imploding.