The VG Resource

Full Version: Brawl Stage Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quoted from Sonic Retro:

Super date='Jan 24 2009, 10:11 PM' post='272121 Wrote:Brawl Stage Studio

Custom stage building is often slow and hindering. Through the use of codes, boundaries were cut, but it was still a sad state of affairs for a mode with such potential.

But no more.

The Stage Studio is an amazing app, and I am not kidding. It runs and looks awesome, it's seamless. The effects of the codes are able to be turned off and on, and placing objects within objects is fully integrated with nearly no limits. While there is no way to have custom music(yet?), you can choose from some previously unavailable tracks within Brawl.

But one of the best features is the ability to have your own custom image for a preview picture. So everytime you load your stage, you can have a screenshot of your hack, or maybe some funny image, or even some shots of your dog. It boasts impressive visual representations of Brawl, and has a nice optional Brawl Remix, just for the app.

Really, this app is killer. If you own Brawl and have an SD card, you owe it to yourself to have this free application. Test Drive me and Robjoe's own stage here.
Oh, yeah I remember this. It really does work well too.
Is this safe to download? I don't wanna screw up my Wii. Then again, I had the intentions of getting the homebrew channel...

But anyway, yeah, safe?
(03-07-2009, 10:22 AM)Angelglory Wrote: [ -> ]I had the intentions of getting the homebrew channel...

Dude... There's a homebrew channel? Where?

And yes, I think it's fairly safe. can the Wii even get screwed up with stuff like this? I read somewhere that the Wii can't get that sort of stuff like Ps3 or 360.
Nevermind, I had thought it was something you put onto your Wii. It's a Stage Builder on your PC is all. Hot stuff (bEmbarassed)b

@Cyboo: How have you not heard of the homebrew channel? Go look it up and stuff.