The VG Resource

Full Version: What do you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you do while you're working on your sprites?

I like to listen to some cool music or watch tv and depending on the time of day I'll have some chips or something.
Generally I'm just listening to music, since I always have music going. It's helpful to keep my attention from wandering.
I listen to a remix relating to the subject of my sprite.

For example:
Spriting shy guy= general guy battle remix
(03-05-2009, 07:57 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Generally I'm just listening to music, since I always have music going. It's helpful to keep my attention from wandering.

yeah the music does help on consentration, cuts out a lot of background noises.
Hyadain´s songs are a grea way to listen to the subject´s basis. When spriting FF things, i generally hear his version of bartz, for example. i also hear anime openings. And anime singers. Like Nana Kitade. Only when i sprite castlevania things, though.... ^^'
Normally i'm not listening to music. i don't listen to music often anyways.

Often there's some background noise caused by my brother playing Xbox, though. Banjo 3 at the moment. :p
(03-05-2009, 08:08 AM)Shyguy Grey Wrote: [ -> ]I listen to a remix relating to the subject of my sprite.

For example:
Spriting shy guy= general guy battle remix

Kinda do this, or epic battle music, or just something good in general.
nothing

i just sprite
(03-05-2009, 06:11 PM)Judith Wrote: [ -> ]nothing

i just sprite
^^^
Like most of the people in this topic, I listen to music...Generally something relating to what I'm making, but I like to switch it up every so often (Especially since most of the stuff I make is for that Pokemon Project of mine...)
I usually listen to metal or 8bit music, based on what I am spriting

i just sprite

(03-05-2009, 06:35 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]

i just sprite
^^^

probably why you two are fucking bored all the time when you sprite.
jazz music
Jazz music!!!! Who do you listen to Solitaire?
Nothing at all. I just sprite. I'm not a music person anyway.
Pages: 1 2