The VG Resource

Full Version: Kosheh's AWDOR Rips Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, yeah. People ripped units here and Dazz ripped some faces. Uh-huh. Yeah, I know.

Anyway, this is a project that I did over at Advance Wars Network and at that time I was sifting through the ROM, tearing apart all the data to look for images in every which way and direction. I kinda let this lie for a while and uh, yeah. Just sorta died, but now that I found all my old sheets [which were very little] I don't have too much of a problem consolidating them and sticking a tag on them. So uh, yeah. Over the next few days I'll put some of my old sheets together (or...apart, whatever makes it most convenient) and upload them for TSR's use. There's already a DOR section so I don't have to make too many icons, whoopie!

Anyway, as the sheet states I shouldn't see these sheets on any sites besides the ones listed.

[Image: dorpicon.png] [Image: dorcicon.png] [Image: dordicon.png]

Creds:
Dazz for motivating me to do this, and helping (especially with Tile Molester-y stuff in the way beginning)
urusan from CW for writing ReTile (which helped me piece those long tilesheets together)
Barubary, for writing the DOR plugin for Tahaxan. By then I was mostly done, but that plugin let me grab the leftovers I may have forgotten the first time through.
Uh... Some links be broken.
(03-05-2009, 03:32 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Uh... Some links be broken.

Some sheets not be posted yet. Tongue
uh
those definitely aren't the correct names
is the game still in spanish? I remember his name being Ed on the rom but the DS BIOS was in spanish