The VG Resource

Full Version: Nova Hunters X Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: herorpg.png]

Sprites for an up-coming combination ATB/turn-based action RPG project of mine, titled Nova Hunters X (Nova Hunters Cross).

The portraits are the portraits to be used for the menus.

The characters in the portraits are Takagi (aka Hero), Shin and Jeremy. They are the only confirmed party members right now. More characters will come with more story development.

The large-scale sprite is Takagi in an action pose with his Magnum Blade(customized blast revolver with energy sword capabilities). The Magnum Blade is going to be the "main" weapon in the game.
Looks Pretty cool so far
Nice, but the red haired guy (Takagi, I suppose) and white haired guy (Shin?)'s face is too similar. They look like an edit.

Also, it's kinda hard to see his facial features in the small, overworld sprite.
They're brothers with virtually the same model number, that's why they look similar.
I really like the in-game sprite for Takagi.
There's something I don't like about the arms nor the foot on the left :/
I think you should move the leg on the right more to the left. PM me if you want me to make an edit.
Nice start so far.
Awesomesauce.

...i think i might need to mug you. for your brains.
[Image: herorpg.png]

finished portrait for Alexa (female character lol) and started some shading work on the large-scale PA
LOOK AT THOSE ARMS. Is he like, anorexic in his arms alone or something?
Yeah I was thinking his arms needed a bit more to them.
Weapon sounds like it was taken straight from Sin and Punishment as well.

The over-world sprite looks cool, not sure how I feel about the rest.
It's looking good, but I think the hair should have a little more depth on the top.
WHY IS HER HEAD SO SMALL?
Great work on the portraits, elbow seem a little akward because of the skinny arms, this stuff looks so amazing
(03-07-2009, 04:33 PM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]WHY IS HER HEAD SO SMALL?
because girls have small heads (oh look a dirty joke look at me i am a comedic genius)