The VG Resource

Full Version: Changing Bmp's to Jpg's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For my avatar, I have a cool one, custom made, but it is a Bmp. How do you make it a Jpg, with simple steps i can follow (my avatar is below)
Why do you want it to be a .jpg?

Edit: On further note, I don't think you can change the color quality, but you can change the file type
File>Save As
[Image: avatarsnx.png]
It'll look crappy as .jpg though.
Go with PNG everybody is using it these days...lol.
(03-03-2009, 05:56 PM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]Go with PNG everybody is using it these days...lol.

How do I do that ?

Who likes the sprite I made?
(03-03-2009, 05:53 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]File>Save As
[Image: avatarsnx.png]
It'll look crappy as .jpg though.

Thx I like the way you made it simple

now for the puttin it on my profile (No help required)
Yay that's better!
A super easy way is open it in ms paint and then save as and then select .png (portable network graphic).
(03-03-2009, 06:41 PM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]A super easy way is open it in ms paint and then save as and then select .png (portable network graphic).

Awesome I turned it into a png Hope loks good

Does my avatar look good?
Quality-wise or sprite-wise?
Sprite-wise, it sucks. Most people here frown upon:
Recolors
Splices
The srite has:
Recolors
Splices
It's a Sonic recolor.

Nothing new here.
ya know, I made a sheet after this guy. also look in spriting projects under Expansion to Aerothraux. Any guy who wants to see the projects look below(FYI there not finished)The first is Aerothraux:
(03-03-2009, 07:00 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]Quality-wise or sprite-wise?

Either one will do...
Y'know this isn't the place to be showing off your sprites.

Sprite Discussion is more appropriate.
Indeed. Moved to Sprite Discussion.
(03-04-2009, 12:09 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. Moved to Sprite Discussion.

Sorry I am kinda new because it took me a bit to activate my account... But I do need a little help on expanding my sheet I posted.
Right now you don't need to worry about expanding it.

You need to worry about making it less of a lazy C+P edit.
Pages: 1 2