The VG Resource

Full Version: Random Zoo Tycoon Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zoo Tycoon 1. The all-original-rendered-sprites-version.

Well, I was looking through my computer games, and I stumbled on this old gem. After I realized it still worked, I looked around and I couldn't find any sprites. So... I decided to get some

[Image: zoo.th.png]

Almost Forgot:
1. Ok, on an old forum I was on (I think it closed down a few years ago), screen captures (As in, not using an emulator) weren't allowed. Is it the same here? If so, someone let me know please.
2. Also, if by some miracle, you find a use for some of these sprites, give credit. I'm not putting any kind of credit tag on the sheet right now.
3. Ok, be harsh if need be. These are my first semi-kinda-rips, and I need some C+C. Just remember, uh.. I'm still working on them.
Well that depends, if you used Animget, it's ok. But if you just pressed the printscreen button and edited out the stuff you wanted, no.
I used AnimGet for the screens themselves, but... I still had to edit the background out of the sprites. I'm not using a ROM, so I can't enable/disable any layers.

I don't know if that's ok...

(On a side note, the sprites I've ripped so far are stationary objects anyways.)