The VG Resource

Full Version: Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th NES rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: voorhees.png]
This game was terrible. Good rip, though.
You know what's funny, the title screen of the game has the same mistake the poster art for Friday the 13th part 4 had, the image of the mask is reversed. The way it's shown, the crack above the right temple (caused by an axe to the head, mind you), but in the movie it's above the left temple, because part 3 ended with Jason getting an axe into the left side of his head.

And if possible, you should try to get the sprites of when he's in the lake.
(03-02-2009, 04:37 PM)deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]You know what's funny, the title screen of the game has the same mistake the poster art for Friday the 13th part 4 had, the image of the mask is reversed. The way it's shown, the crack above the right temple (caused by an axe to the head, mind you), but in the movie it's above the left temple, because part 3 ended with Jason getting an axe into the left side of his head.

And if possible, you should try to get the sprites of when he's in the lake.

That's true... Never noticed that. Kinda like the fact that in the A Nightmare on Elm Street game for the NES, Freddy isn't wearing his glove on the title screen, but knives are still on his fingers. And when you fight him in his normal form, he swipes at you with either one of his hands depending on which way he's facing. I know this is due to the NES' sprite limitations, but it's still a bit wierd if you think about it.

I guess I'll do an update on this when I can. Do the lake sprites, ending sprites, whatever.