The VG Resource

Full Version: US Stafy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm definitely going to get this.
STARFY? Ugh.

I'm getting it, definately, but why STARFY. They shoulda stuck with STAFY. Defeated
I've played the Japanese ones, and they are kind of fun. But as a full price game I think I'll pass. I mean when a game is easy by Nintendo's standards you know it's EASY.
(02-28-2009, 08:51 PM)Xof E.H. Toeg Wrote: [ -> ]STARFY? Ugh.

I'm getting it, definately, but why STARFY. They shoulda stuck with STAFY. Defeated

That's what I was thinking. Starfy sounds really stupid.
(02-28-2009, 09:11 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2009, 08:51 PM)Xof E.H. Toeg Wrote: [ -> ]STARFY? Ugh.

That's what I was thinking. Starfy sounds really stupid.

Indeed, what the fuck were the people on the localizing team thinking?

I'd get it, but I sold my DS long time ago.
at least, it's coming to the USA.

I liked the first three Starfy games, so I'd like to play this one. The only problem is, I don't have a DS.
Okay. Cool.

Where's Mother 3 or Captain Rainbow?
(03-01-2009, 01:25 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Cool.

Just play the M3 translation man, neither games are coming due to its content. I heard rumors of CR getting translated in europe, but its probably been busted.
As much as I'd LOVE Captain Rainbow to come here, it's not going to happen.
what confuses me is that stafy is named stafy on smash bros. but not in his game over here...
(03-01-2009, 01:36 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2009, 01:25 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Cool.

Just play the M3 translation man, neither games are coming due to its content. I heard rumors of CR getting translated in europe, but its probably been busted.

I've played the Mother 3 translation.

I just want to spend money on the game. Because I feel like I cheated Nintendo for playing such an awesome game for free.

(holy shit I'm talking to the god Anubis, this is a blessing)
Buying this when it comes out.
I'm sure to get it too. Too bad we're starting with the fifth game. I'll never get to face the great Ogura...
Not bothering. Stafy was a cute, but otherwise boring platformer. Kirby does the same thing, but a whole load better.
Pages: 1 2 3