The VG Resource

Full Version: Androu1's Paper Mario TTYD rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OK, new here (I have a tendecy to not make intro topics). Joined to share those, pretty much. I will post my Paper Mario TTYD rips here. I will post sheets when done. I hope there's not a problem with that. They take a while to get completely done. I'm gonna take my time with them, since I have other stuff to do and all.

I am amazed at how noone ripped them, since it's so easy to rip this stuff...

OK, whatever. Let's start.

-Characters
[Image: papermariottyd_icon.png][Image: pmttydpaperluigi_icon.png][Image: pmttydbowser_icon.png][Image: pmttydsheetpeachicon.png]

-Partners
[Image: PMTTYD-GreenYoshi_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-RedYoshi_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-PinkYoshi_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-BlackYoshi_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-WhiteYoshi_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-BlueYoshi_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-OrangeYoshi_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-UnusedBobbery_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-AdmiralBobbery_icon.png]

-Paper Mario (64) partners
[Image: PMTTYDWatts_icon.png]

-Enemies
[Image: PMTTYDAtomicBoo_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-NormYux_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-XYux_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-ZYux_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-Swooper_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-Swampire_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-Bob-omb_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-RedBandit_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-GreenBandit_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-BlueBandit_icon_001.png]

-NPCs
[Image: PMTTYD-CasualJolene_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-ToadBartender_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-Ishnail_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-Lucky_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-PinkBobOmb_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-BlueBobOmb_icon_001.png][Image: PMTTYD-GreenPinkBobOmbs_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-FahrMayor_icon.png][Image: PMTTYD-StrandedToad_icon.png]

-Misc.
[Image: pmttydaudience_icon.png][Image: pmttydfadesicon.png]
Use imageshack.us because photobucket just shrinks the image.
(02-28-2009, 04:44 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Use imageshack.us because photobucket just shrinks the image.

I totally forgot about that. Will upload to ImageShack now.

EDIT: there we go. Amazingly HUGE, amirite? No way I was gonna resize the stuff, that would be dumb >:U
I've seen a similar rip by Retriever II before...
His didn't have the alt palettes, but aside from that, everything is pretty much the same. Well, I guess since it's a rip, but I'm still skeptical about this...
(02-28-2009, 05:47 PM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen a similar rip by Retriever II before...
His didn't have the alt palettes, but aside from that, everything is pretty much the same. Well, I guess since it's a rip, but I'm still skeptical about this...

What else has been ripped apart from that one and the stuff in the tSR section for this game?
(02-28-2009, 05:54 PM)Androu1 Wrote: [ -> ]What else has been ripped apart from that one and the stuff in the tSR section for this game?

Practically nothing.

However, the sheet can be found on MFGG forums if you search for paper mario ttyd. Here's the Mario sheet.
Well, I will try to rip everything I can. Just today, I got to make the sheet for Luigi.

[Image: pmttydpaperluigi_icon.png]
Androu1, this work is delish'. More please? What else can you rip?
Whoah that graphics are extremely bad done when you take a closer look. Visible tiling and stuff... i'm glad i don't get this sharp quality on my TV screen.

But yeah, nice rips. :]
(03-01-2009, 02:54 AM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]Androu1, this work is delish'. More please? What else can you rip?

Off course I'm gonna rip more. I actually have ripped everything, I just need to put everything into sheets.

The only thing that can't be ripped is the 3D stuff, obviously. Like the chests and the save block. I will obviously try to get everything.

(03-01-2009, 05:38 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Whoah that graphics are extremely bad done when you take a closer look. Visible tiling and stuff... i'm glad i don't get this sharp quality on my TV screen.

But yeah, nice rips. :]

Yeah...the bad quality was noticeable in that part when you tell Dooplis his name and the game zooms in on Mario.
Planning on making a sheet for Peach by any chance? Assembled of course. Tongue She needs love. Heart
(03-01-2009, 09:28 PM)MeritC Wrote: [ -> ]Planning on making a sheet for Peach by any chance? Assembled of course. Tongue She needs love. Heart

I'm not gonna assemble them, you assemble them yourself. And if you haven't noticed, I'm ripping the most important Mario series chars first (not most important in this game, but in the series.)

So tonight's is Bowser day!

[Image: pmttydbowser_icon.png]

There's some stuff missing. The sprites of him on that flying machine of his (what's it called? I forget.). I will have those by tomorrow, most likely. Maybe along with Peach, it depends on how many files Peach has.

EDIT: I just noticed how the "Most important chars first" came out kinda rude against Peach. I meant it as in "Well, I already ripped Mario, Luigi and Bowser, so expect Peach next."
Updated Bowser's sheet with 2 images I missed (that assembled Bowser and the...Star Rod?)

And sadly, I won't deliver Peach tonight, she has a shitload of images. 102 images, to be exact.

Shadow Queen has only 33... I may try to have both tomorrow, shouldn't be too hard.
I hope this isn't a problem, but do you think you can take out that Paper Mario title logo at the top of each sheet? Takes up too much room. Plus I am unable to paste the Mario sheet onto paint because it's so big.

Thank you!
(03-02-2009, 09:21 PM)Androu1 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated Bowser's sheet with 2 images I missed (that assembled Bowser and the...Star Rod?)

And sadly, I won't deliver Peach tonight, she has a shitload of images. 102 images, to be exact.

Shadow Queen has only 33... I may try to have both tomorrow, shouldn't be too hard.

Looking forward to the Peach sheet, but *gasp*! 102?!?!?! You've gotta be kidding me. Expressions included in the case of her, I assume?

I'll PM you my other question which I can't ask here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11