The VG Resource

Full Version: Final Fantasy IV Advance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Introduction
Overworld Sprites
Portraits
In-Battle Sprites
Weapons
Attacks
Monsters
Battle Backgrounds
Summons
Bosses
Misc. Stuff

FFIV Advance was already partly ripped by a few people, but none of the sheets were even close to being complete, so I decided to change that.
Is that actually everything in the game?
I love you so hard right now.
SmithyGCN Wrote:Is that actually everything in the game?
I sure hope so, otherwise I missed something!
Tonberry2k Wrote:I love you so hard right now.
Cute

I find it funny how a day after I start ripping, your FFIV SNES sprites were updated onto tSR.
Hehe, what can I say? It's a great game. Tongue
Hmm, a couple things...

A) http://www.spriters-resource.com/squenix..._cecil.png
Cecil and Rosa's kiss seems to have a few more frames in the SNES version.

B) http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFan.../Anna.html
Anna has a few more "in-battle" sprites in SNES.

If this was all removed from GBA then nevermind. :p Pretty funny that Cid got 2 sets of overworld sprites.
A) Hmm. I think it's that Rosa and Cecil were two different sprites, and they just squish them together to add more frames.

B) Yeah, I've made sure. For some reason, they've seen fit to make Anna stationary. Dunno why they did that, but whatevs.

Also, the Cid in the introduction to the game has a different palette than the Cid you actually get to play as. Again, I have no clue why they did that. :B
Think you can make us a spiffy new section tag for FF4? The current one is kinda spoiler-y. Tongue
Tonberry2k Wrote:Think you can make us a spiffy new section tag for FF4? The current one is kinda spoiler-y. Tongue
I can try! Here, gimme a minute.

EDIT: Okay that took a bit longer than I thought, but here ya go:

[Image: FFIVTag.png]
Bean, you came, you sought, you conquered. Great job!
!boj taerG .dereqnoc uoy ,thguos uoy ,emac uoy ,naeB