The VG Resource

Full Version: Paper Shroobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: shroobfn6.png]

[Image: thumbnail.png]
Good work there!
This is so cool.
Agreed. Nice work!
The arms need a thicker outline like the rest of the body. Other than that, it's good.

I know it's not my place to critique, but if you edited the arms a bit, it would look better.
Just one or two pixel longer with the arms, and it'll be done. Spectacular work, indeed!
I see a problem. On the Shroob's "stunned" pose, (When they're on the ground), they look sorta... to cutesy for world-destroying aliens. Just my opinion.

And also, um... You forgot the part where they spin around to get the laser. Not sure if it was intentional, but, again, just pointing it out.
(03-03-2009, 03:55 PM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]Just one or two pixel longer with the arms, and it'll be done. Spectacular work, indeed!

I honestly think that would be too long. You do know that the arms don't start on the outline of the body right? if you'll notice, the shape of the arms goes back a bit more via the sgading on the body.

Quote:I see a problem. On the Shroob's "stunned" pose, (When they're on the ground), they look sorta... to cutesy for world-destroying aliens. Just my opinion.

Thats the dizzy pose, it's meant to make it look helpless, as all enemies do in their dizzy poses.
Quote:And also, um... You forgot the part where they spin around to get the laser. Not sure if it was intentional, but, again, just pointing it out.
It's Paper Mario. PAPER Mario, as in everything is flat. Have oyu ever seen anything in that game fully spin around? It flips, like a sheet of paper.
Nice work bra
(03-04-2009, 02:32 PM)Shyguy Grey Wrote: [ -> ]It's Paper Mario. PAPER Mario, as in everything is flat. Have oyu ever seen anything in that game fully spin around? It flips, like a sheet of paper.

Mario spins around.
(03-04-2009, 04:29 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2009, 02:32 PM)Shyguy Grey Wrote: [ -> ]It's Paper Mario. PAPER Mario, as in everything is flat. Have oyu ever seen anything in that game fully spin around? It flips, like a sheet of paper.

Mario spins around.
I'm pretty sure that when Mario uses his spin ability, it's just flipping around.
(03-04-2009, 05:59 PM)Shyguy Grey Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2009, 04:29 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Mario spins around.
I'm pretty sure that when Mario uses his spin ability, it's just flipping around.

You're right.
Very nice!
Those are really nice. Way to go.