The VG Resource

Full Version: Dry Bowser request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a Dry Bowser sheet, he's also known as Bowser Bones and he can be found in New Super Mario Bros., cred will be given with use.
thanks in advance!
~Vipertynan
What style? You want us to rip or custom? Explain more please.
Custom please, so that it matches up with the sheet found here
ok so you want m&l 3 bowser.
Heh. Good luck whoever's taken this.
shometing like this
[Image: drybowser.png]
credit to dimentio44 aka nad
(03-01-2009, 08:50 AM)waluigi fan bros Wrote: [ -> ][Image: drybowser.png]

Too pale. You should use this as a colour reference.
Also that's just a bowser recolor - dry bowser is made of bones and nothing else and thus lacks skin and stuff.
But whatever, better than nothing, i guess.
Neslug@ that was my refence

Previous@ yeah i know
It's a nice recolor I would say, but doesn't really match Dry Bowser. It would be cool sprites to have, but it just would not be easy.
Recolors are not cool bro, their actually rather degrading. Since i never finished the legs on my PiT Dry bowser I might just make an M&L3 one. Although I'm telling you right now man it'll be a slow process(also I'm not using my own computer, it's broken still so until I get it back and finish my other M&L3 Pixels this will have to wait. Again this is just a maybe).
Yeah, it would take a while to make them.
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=...serdf6.png if any of you want a sprite refrence you can use this. It's PiT and unfinished and not all that great but still it's something I guess.
Thats good.