The VG Resource

Full Version: The C2B submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people!
This is my submission dump.
I'll start by my custom Luigi for Punch Out!!:
[Image: nespunchout.png]
I think it's pretty much a whole sheet... Yeah, just contact me, I always like to know what you're up to with my sprites Wink
Icon:
[Image: clpotag.png]
I love it, but I dunno if it's acceptable or not since this is a fan character sheet.
(02-25-2009, 08:45 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I love it, but I dunno if it's acceptable or not since this is a fan character sheet.
eerrhmm...
how is it a fan character?
It's luigi with boxing gloves

I like it! =]
Pretty funny.
So will it be put on TSR? Big Grin
Well really you should have kept this on Sprite Discussion, and notified a moderator that you wanted the work submitted (since there are rules about submitting customs/edits for sake of quality control).

This doesn't look shitty though, so I don't mind leaving it here. If this sheet is accepted, you won't need to worry about jumping through the hoop of posting it on S. Discussion first, either.
So I'm guessing that you've made a notification of it, or should I ask another mod?
I'm basically saying don't worry about it; but in case someone else wants to submit a custom sheet and is reading this thread, they know how to go about it properly.

I mean I could just move this S. Discussion anyway, but that would make me a jerk. =D
I'll make it to the site. We have Birdo and Solid Snake in Mario Kart on the site and they were never in that game. Good job!