The VG Resource

Full Version: R.O.B.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is the topic for the SSB Project ROB sheet.
You know him you love him
[Image: wiprobmeattks.png]
R.O.B. Created by Skink

In case anyone is wondering, I decided to help finish him, I hope he doesn't mind
Also ignore all of his WIP attacks, there are HUGE flaws in the shading

Also If someone would ike to help the would be great
I think this ROB looks amazing. I can't wait to see a fully done ROB-E, I mean ROB... Tongue
This ROB is cool , the sprite accuracy is amazing
Personally I think this could use a redo, the shading looks a little bit out of date for the style.
It looks fine. At most, the colors might need work, but this is going great so far.
[Image: headlessrobdownAair.png]
So far

something reeeealy bugs me about this
Please Edit change as you wish

Please? :<
You didn't make the bottom part big enough.
(03-04-2009, 09:26 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't make the bottom part big enough.

Horizontal? Or vertical?

heh or both?
Horizontal. Look here. The green lines are the width of the air attack, the blue lines are the width of the standing pose. The green lines should match up with the blue lines, but currently theyre about 10 pizels too close.

[Image: robsize.png]
(03-04-2009, 09:17 PM)SuperMarioMaster Wrote: [ -> ][Image: headlessrobdownAair.png]
So far

something reeeealy bugs me about this
Please Edit change as you wish

Please? :<

I really don't like the head of the one on the end. It looks way too flat and has no depth to it. I'm not 100% sure how to fix it, but I would think that you would need to keep the eye part straight. I know it's supposed to be at an angle, but I still think it looks weird. I would need someone to back up my opinion on this.

Btw, the ROB sprites are great. Range's are, too (in his sig) Smile
I think the bottom platform (where his legs would be if he was an animal) seems a bit thin :/
(03-05-2009, 09:49 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]Horizontal. Look here. The green lines are the width of the air attack, the blue lines are the width of the standing pose. The green lines should match up with the blue lines, but currently theyre about 10 pizels too close.
[IMG]
Ah ok then, I'll work on it
Diddy Wrote:I really don't like the head of the one on the end. It looks way too flat and has no depth to it. I'm not 100% sure how to fix it, but I would think that you would need to keep the eye part straight. I know it's supposed to be at an angle, but I still think it looks weird. I would need someone to back up my opinion on this.
Yea thats just a test head, but I don't know how to fix it etheir Very Sad
But I'll try with your eye suggestion
Chris Wrote:I think the bottom platform (where his legs would be if he was an animal) seems a bit thin :/
Huh?
*Heh, didn't like the quote glitch Wink*
I meant the bottom part looks too thin.
I'm never finishing this, so go crazy guys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6