The VG Resource

Full Version: Toon Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
This is the topic for the SSB Project Toon Link sheet.
Hasn't supersmashbrosspriter1207 said he was doing this? :/
i cant find the sheet i was working on so, im sorry im not working on toon link anymore, just concentrating on Sonic then.
OK, I just thought of this. For one of his idles, Ezlo his hat should peek up (it's Ezlo) and look around, then lay back down like normal.
Ooh, I like that idea. Really cute.

Though that wouldn't work for Pajamas Link. Maybe he'd just brush himself off instead if he's in that alt.
Do we have any ideas for new attacks? Here are some:

^B- Deku leaf. While in the air it's used like a parachute (kind of) that lifts you up. Think Snake's ^B. While on the ground Link waves it and shoots a gust of wind that does knockback but no damage.
vA smash- Link does the sword spin (Regular Link's up-B). The longer it is held the more damage it does. A full "charge" lets him do the whirlwind spin from Wind Waker, but leaves Link vulnerable for a second while he catches his breath.
>A smash- Skull Hammer.
Instead of the hookshot, how about the Magnetic Glove?
I'm not sure how you could tell that was coming for you. How about that jar in minish cap that sucks things toward it?
(09-08-2009, 11:47 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure how you could tell that was coming for you.
Small little pulses that shoot out and then come back towards the player.
The only thing is that would bother me would be the fact that hhe would be attracting characters who aren't metal.
Well, it attracted the other Links in Four Swords, if I recall correctly.
(09-09-2009, 12:20 AM)Ekoi Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it attracted the other Links in Four Swords, if I recall correctly.

Yes, and that's cause the other Link's has a ton of items under their tunics.
The sheild is probably the reason they could be moved around with the glove.
Maybe use the Wind Waker (The wand) for a special attack, or including it in the FinalSmash.
Or mabye, he uses the four sword, and each color link hacks the crap out of a character! It has less knockback, so it might not actually kill you, but two Links go left, and 2 go right.
^I more or less like this idea^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19