The VG Resource

Full Version: Ike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the topic for the SSB Project Ike sheet.
Bump?

Anyway, Im carrying on with my 'persuasion' mission, (see Assist trophies and Pokemon), and this is my Ike head. Feel free to use it or use your own

[Image: metaknightwip.png]
Sorry, but that looks closer to JUS style.
But at least you tried to start it up,
and for that I thank you.
So many times I was going to ask if anyone wanted him.
My sprites are no more serious, they're supposed to be bad so people want to improve them, thus finishing the project quicker. Join in if you want!
I didn't upload a sprite, but I did bump Ganondorf.
I'm shocked no one has done Ike, though. It's appalling.
(03-22-2010, 02:53 PM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: [ -> ]My sprites are no more serious, they're supposed to be bad so people want to improve them, thus finishing the project quicker. Join in if you want!

I think you're missing the point. Sad The point is to actually try and contribute. If your contributions are used great - if they cause somebody to do something then also great. But doing a subpar job on purpose doesn't really acomplish anything. Sad
Its absolutely dreadful. >Sad

ike is one of very few characters in the Brawl lineup that actually KICKS BLOODY ASS!

Anyway, Arthur, they're only bad because
1. I cant draw well
2. Im trying to persuade the good spriters out there to do the charaters we've abandoned spriting
OK dude really, if you want people to contribute to the project more then just do you best. People will find it aggravating that you keep trying all these really lame edits thinking people are going to contribute more to this project. Don't worry and at least try.
Come on, man. Have you ever seen any good sprites that I've drawn???

Ok, there was Rotom, but people just ignored that thread so i didn't know if he needed improving. Im trying to keep old forums alive here, and you're having a go at me for it.
Not really all I'm saying is that it's good you are contributing to the project just the fact you are making recolors and minor edit to the characters. I just thought you weren't serious about this for a minute.
If I wasn't serious about the project, then I wouldn't feel the need to help encourage you guys speed up production. Anyway, Ill stop this encoragement thing if you want. The only sprites I post up will be serious from now on.
I think that what they're trying to say is that "trying to help encourage speed up production" doesn't really help much in itself, and can simply foster annoyance. However, good ideas (providing they don't stray from the current focus), and good edits, however minor they might be, in sum total help out immensely.
Yeah if you're going to make stuff, please at least put effort into it.
What I'm getting from this is-

"Hey guys I made a shit sprite to get us motivated."
Well, putting it that way yes.
Pages: 1 2 3