The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Trainer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the topic for the SSB Project PT sheet.
Pokemon Trainer's been finished:
[Image: pokemontrainer.png]
...Need to add the Credit tag, and make the sheet shorter, but other than that, he's done
Do his arms actually move fast enough to justify motion-blur?

It looks okay though.
Actually, the motion Blur's there because when he throws, it just goes from his idle to the throw pose(with a circle effect on it to take your eye away from the fast, and not so smooth animation in the game)

So really, I added a pose
His legs look pretty huge when he runs, if you compare them to the idle ones.
I think you should put more work into the "blur".
It's complete and well done apart from that Smile
Yeah, now that I look at it, I'm noticing that too...I'll fix it
I'll try to add more detail to it...
Thanks for the C+C
You're also forgetting the Triple Finish poses PT does.
Woah, nice sheet! But what about his actual pokemon?
(02-28-2009, 04:58 PM)Manaphy94 Wrote: [ -> ]Woah, nice sheet! But what about his actual pokemon?

well other spriters are doing the actual poke'mon as of right now arthur is doing charizard JoshR is doing both squirtle and pokemon trainer and i don't know whos doing ivysaur
Shouldn't he have a turning pose? Not that he has to have it, but it would be cool if he did.
(02-28-2009, 11:45 AM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]You're also forgetting the Triple Finish poses PT does.
(02-28-2009, 06:11 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't he have a turning pose? Not that he has to have it, but it would be cool if he did.
I'll get on both of these poses soon(not sure if he has turning, but I'll add it, and how could I miss the Triple Finish Pose)
he's kinda short, you should edit his eyes, his arms are kinda fat too. But overall, it's pretty good.

by the way, in subspace emissary, he teleports to areas where his pokemon are to catch up with them. You should make that, and also the platforms he stands on during a brawl
Good sheet. Also just like other characters he also has idle animations. Sorry if you know this already.Smile
(03-12-2009, 08:55 PM)Silverhedge Wrote: [ -> ]he's kinda short, you should edit his eyes, his arms are kinda fat too. But overall, it's pretty good.

by the way, in subspace emissary, he teleports to areas where his pokemon are to catch up with them. You should make that, and also the platforms he stands on during a brawl
He can be short, he's in the background of the game, not actually a character.
4th frame run. Legs are too big, and his shoes look like sock-slippers sometimes.