The VG Resource

Full Version: Lucas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the topic for the SSB Project Lucas sheet.
[Image: Untitled-13.png] lucas
Good start, but like AJ said, the hair needs some work. He also looks way bigger than Ness.
Here I was trying to draw a comparison to that hair and Syndrome's, and what do I notice on Ton's signature? A quote from Syndrome.

But yeah, it looks a bit like Syndrome's hair.
(12-14-2009, 12:30 AM)Heat Miser Wrote: [ -> ]Good start, but like AJ said, the hair needs some work. He also looks way bigger than Ness.
ya the out line for the hair is pretty good but the inside needs work also i tried to fix his size to match masked mans but it might be pretty hard to do
also his head is bigger by one or two pixels
edit; i tried to fix him up
If we're making Ness' face aim more at the camera. Maybe Lucas' should face straight forward.
Personally I like the way Lucas is facing.
I think his hair could stand to be a pixel or two higher.
Maybe make him look a little more cowardly, if at all possible.
I'd say more, but generally, he doesn't need to look cowardly ever.
(12-14-2009, 04:09 PM)Bazzoka Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say more, but generally, he doesn't need to look cowardly ever.

Have you played Mother 3?
Well, maybe not ever. But his idle doesn't need to look more cowardly.

And yes I have. I'm just having a huge brain fart on Lucas's personality right now because I was sure he got some sort of character development but now I'm not sure anymore.
(12-14-2009, 08:09 AM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I like the way Lucas is facing.

It would make him more different from Ness. Besides we need more facing forward characters.
(12-14-2009, 06:54 PM)Krampus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2009, 08:09 AM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I like the way Lucas is facing.
Besides we need more facing forward characters.

Not really. I really like giving most of the characters a 3/4 view.
did some touch ups
if the hair seems wrong see wat you can do
Pages: 1 2