The VG Resource

Full Version: Young Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the topic for the SSB Project Young Link sheet.
Gregar Link 10-15 is working on this, I think he's best suited for this. And me being his doppelganger will create a doppelganger form of it.
Is he going to sprite him in the same style as the rest of the project?

|:
Very Doubtful
Well he does the Legend of Zelda sprites in a Jump style and does the verion of OoT first then TP, well most of these post dont even seem to be in the same style anyway
Then you're blind.

And JSS/JUS is nowhere close to the Smash style we're using. So no, we won't be using your sprites.
(03-23-2009, 06:42 PM)Caboose Wrote: [ -> ]Well he does the Legend of Zelda sprites in a Jump style and does the verion of OoT first then TP, well most of these post dont even seem to be in the same style anyway

Your talking about the wrong sprites. He HELPED WITH the JUS ones for Smash Flash, or for some other use. (he didn't make them himself)
(03-30-2009, 04:09 PM)Kirbyfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2009, 06:42 PM)Caboose Wrote: [ -> ]Well he does the Legend of Zelda sprites in a Jump style and does the verion of OoT first then TP, well most of these post dont even seem to be in the same style anyway

Your talking about the wrong sprites. He HELPED WITH the JUS ones for Smash Flash, or for some other use. (he didn't make them himself)

Is anyone doing this? Also whatre you talking about? The gregarlink10 sprites if it is then you should know the SSF2 link sprites are an edit of the original sprites made by gl10 which were OoT not TP.
Yes, I did know this, but it didn't really seem all that important to type, as typing isn't so easy with only one hand, which is injured (don't ask), and I don't want to type anything unneeded.
GregarLink10 editted SSF2, which editted gl's.

And SSF2 made them TP.
I hopefully will be working on it, need to research more melee stuff, before spriting out young link
Oh, well if you need to know something about Melee, you can ask me. I know everything about Melee!
Kirbyfan, if possible do you think you could find out what is up with the boomerang throw in melee, if you throw it one way his body is backwards to his head, and the other is normal, any advice when I get to spriting those frames?
(04-05-2009, 10:53 AM)DanKen Wrote: [ -> ]Kirbyfan, if possible do you think you could find out what is up with the boomerang throw in melee, if you throw it one way his body is backwards to his head, and the other is normal, any advice when I get to spriting those frames?
I think I know what your talking about, but I'm not quite sure. Could you explain a little bit more?

Also, by one direction and other, do you mean forward and backward, or up and down?
I think you need to look at him throwing his boomerang to the right, and pause, you will see his body on backwards
(04-06-2009, 03:04 PM)DanKen Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to look at him throwing his boomerang to the right, and pause, you will see his body on backwards

I can help I downloaded a gc emulator called Dolphin. After I learn to use it (shouldnt take too long) I can probably provide screen shots.
Pages: 1 2