The VG Resource

Full Version: Doctor Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the topic for the SSB Project Doctor Mario sheet.
Is this guy taken? If not, I think I might be able to do him. I would have to edit and recolor the original SSB Project Mario sprites though, but don't worry, I'll give credit to Ninspriter. (That's the guy who's doing Mario, right?) Anyway, let me know if I can do this, and I'll start just as soon as possible (I kinda have a weird schedule, but can still do this).
(03-06-2009, 08:55 PM)Goombill Rezne Koopario Wrote: [ -> ]Is this guy taken? If not, I think I might be able to do him. I would have to edit and recolor the original SSB Project Mario sprites though, but don't worry, I'll give credit to Ninspriter. (That's the guy who's doing Mario, right?) Anyway, let me know if I can do this, and I'll start just as soon as possible (I kinda have a weird schedule, but can still do this).

I'm P.sure hes nowhere near done with Mario

So all you'll probably get is a standing pose
O rly? I think I can get more than just that!
[Image: brawlmario.png]
this is all of Mario that was ever made.
Isn't Doctor Mario a little to... edited... to be counted as a separate character in the project?
(03-07-2009, 07:30 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Doctor Mario a little to... edited... to be counted as a separate character in the project?

Well it dosent matter if its just an edit really its a seperate character so their is a seperate sheet for it.
(03-07-2009, 07:52 PM)supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2009, 07:30 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Doctor Mario a little to... edited... to be counted as a separate character in the project?

Well it dosent matter if its just an edit really its a seperate character so their is a seperate sheet for it.
He looks different, he has slightly different attacks, and it'd probably be easier to make him now than to expect someone wanting to use him in a game to change the entire Mario sheet.
Sorry. I decided not to do it. With the sprites there are now, I could never get the shading right and all that crap. It was hard enough to even attempt to fix the jump so it'd be a full jump and land.

I'm not very good at spriting, just edits, so bye...
I Edited Mario a bit and look what I got.
no attachments

use an image hosting site
Like Image Shack?
yes, or photobucket...etc.

but i dont like it V_V

very pixalated
A little edit to the coat.
Sorry about the attachment, my darn computer won't let me do anything else.
Pretty good, but in the future:

-Use PNG format, rather than BMP.
-Use Imageshack or Photobucket to upload the picture, rather than attaching it.
Pages: 1 2