The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokeball Pixel Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a sprite of a Pokeball I made. It's my first real hand made sprite.
[Image: pokeballPixelArt.png]
Don't use paint tools.
It's slightly pillowshaded, the center is way too small, and the indentation dividing the red and white is too thin.
Pretty much everything that Fireshock said.
The only program I can use is paint. And this my first handmade sprite, of course it's not perfect.
"A bad workman blames his tools"

Most of us use MS Paint.
Also, doesn't it say here not to submit your first work...?
(Submit to tSR) Wrote:Customs require quite a bit of skill and practice, so don't submit your first few attempts at custom spriting.
It's not my first work. It's my first handmade sprite that I ever posted on A website. I say it's my first real hand made sprite because I never actully finished the sheets of all my others, and I don't usually make pixel art anyway. I've been working with regular charater sprites for almost 2 years. An i've made multiple sheets, most of them custom characters I created, but I have a few decent handmade ones too.
And I didn't even see that part of the rules when I read them. But whatever. I never really was much of a pixel art maker. I'm going to stick to using regular sprites.