The VG Resource

Full Version: Fox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the topic for the SSB Project Fox sheet.
[Image: foxrelease01.png]
This is the most recent work on the most recent version of Fox.
(02-26-2009, 02:41 AM)Sploder Wrote: [ -> ][Image: foxrelease01.png]
This is the most recent work on the most recent version of Fox.

running animations look really good can't wait to see his stance and the landmaster good luck
IT's very amazing!
stop fucking posting these you ignoramus
because:
- it doesn't match the sprite style of the project. at ALL.
- there's absolutely no way these sprites could be useful at all because they don't have ANY smash actions
- they're for a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT project
- it's not even the same uniform.
- someone is ALREADY working on these characters. posting a completely irrelevant sheet is an insult to the person(s) working on the current sheet.
- they're not that great!
[Image: tempq.png]

Imageshack keeps turning my TIFs into PNGs DX

Also, sprites like these often make me wonder why I still sprite when I suck at it so badly...
A great start. He needs a darker fur color and the ears could use some editing.
(12-08-2009, 12:59 AM)Sploder Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tempq.png]

Imageshack keeps turning my TIFs into PNGs DX

Also, sprites like these often make me wonder why I still sprite when I suck at it so badly...
Yeah, I couldn't find any websites that actually host tifs. :\

Fox is looking great, his head seems kinda floppy and crooked though.
(12-08-2009, 12:59 AM)Sploder Wrote: [ -> ]Imageshack keeps turning my TIFs into PNGs DX
(12-08-2009, 05:25 AM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I couldn't find any websites that actually host tifs. :\
Pardon me for asking an off-topic question, but what are the advantages of using TIFs over PNGs?
If I'm not mistaken, they don't darken the colours over time like PNGs do.
Tif's uploaded to imageshack get converted to PNGs, as a result (for some reason) they dont suffer from the color darkening like uploading a normal PNG would.
Ooh, nice to know. Cute
(12-08-2009, 07:18 AM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken, they don't darken the colours over time like PNGs do.
Really? I've never had that problem with the PNGs of the sprite sheets I've saved using Paint Shop Pro. What programs do you guys use that do that to you? Or do they only darken after being uploaded? (If so, then that's really awkward.)
They darken after being saved/re-saved multiple times.
Pages: 1 2 3