The VG Resource

Full Version: Samus*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This is the topic for the SSB Project Samus sheet.
I made a couple of frames for a walk animation, as well as a guide for the full one. 'Also made rotations for her arm cannon.
[Image: Samus.png]
I'm not sure if I'll have a whole lot of time for it, so I'm posting it for others to work off of it at their leisure.
(03-07-2009, 03:42 AM)omegakyogre Wrote: [ -> ]I made a couple of frames for a walk animation, as well as a guide for the full one. 'Also made rotations for her arm cannon.
[Image: Samus.png]
I'm not sure if I'll have a whole lot of time for it, so I'm posting it for others to work off of it at their leisure.

impressive Samus you should continue work on it OmegaK. btw can't wait to see the full sheet of gooey
Yeah somebdoy used my edit Big Grin
Good luck on that, for now it looks okay.
Do guys think this outline is in style?
[Image: p10303258.png]

Not the actual colors to be used, please choose the outline for body and gun.
She's lookin' a bit bulky there
(10-26-2009, 07:01 AM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]She's lookin' a bit bulky there

Is that a bad thing?
The design of Samus looks a bit...off in the sprite. I dunno, it may just be me.
I think it actually looks fine. I'd choose the one on the right.

Just, you have to remember when shading that just because this style is simpler than the older one does not mean you can't make things shiny.
Medevenx I think her feet are too small in your sprite, and she does look bulky on her shoulder ball thingys, You know what im sayin. But it does look good.
(10-26-2009, 07:01 AM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]She's lookin' a bit bulky there

Agreed.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/samus.html
I don't think she looks that bulky. It's kind of an illusion. The shoulder pads and helmet are big, but the rest of the body is thinner. It's just covered by the horizontal gun arm, which makes her look thicker.
The shoulders are supposed to to be the same size as the head, maybe slightly bigger. Those shoulders are almost 1.5x bigger. Her legs are also a bit big; make 'em a pixel thinner.
Ok, you're right there.
[Image: p10307133.gif]

All the colors were taken from the "official" palette. It was kinda' hard to make everything shiny. Hope it went well. I need more crit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13