The VG Resource

Full Version: Pikachu*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
This is the topic for the SSB Project Pikachu sheet.
[Image: pikat.png]

this is what I've done on Pikachu. I have a few more poses being worked on, but they're mostly just half-done sprites and lines. Nothing else presentable
Hunched over Pikachu is pretty funny looking. On one hand I want to say the head looks a bit funny, but on the other, it really looks about right. Maybe it's the ears?
By hunched over do you mean the one on the far right in the middle row? That was just an older version. In the old project topic, I tried a bunch of different sprites and standing positions. He's not really hunched over, its just Pikachu's body type. He stands like that in-game.
Yeah, I meant the far right. Disregard then. Tongue
The highlight on his eye makes him look angry. Either add contrast around that area or get rid of it.
Tried getting rid of the highlight on the eye. And I finished a crouching pose. The tail down is the crouch move itself. the tail up is when he's doing his B attack, he crouches down.

[Image: pika.png]
(02-26-2009, 04:20 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]Tried getting rid of the highlight on the eye. And I finished a crouching pose. The tail down is the crouch move itself. the tail up is when he's doing his B attack, he crouches down.

[Image: pika.png]

crounching is good in effect btw the eyes i don't know about them they make him look blind try use a lil bit of dark grey into his eyes
Maybe keep the highlight, but use a darker color for it, or blend around the eyes a bit more.
Running without tail.

[Image: pikarun.gif]
Cool. Maybe make the ears move a bit?

As for your sig, yes, goodly is the correct usage, but you spelled "amount" incorrectly. Tongue
OK.
[Image: pikarunq.gif]

Also, I know. The point of my sig is to confuse people with grammar and spelling. You're the first to notice ammount.
Much better. Great job.
Somewhat of an opinion, but I think Pikachu should face directly right when he runs...
Tried it with sideways head.

[Image: pikarunside.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16