The VG Resource

Full Version: About this board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here we have topics based on each SSB fighter. Sprite what you want. It's that simple.

1) Anyone can contribute to any sheet. Attach your personal character if you want to be included on the credit tag.

2) Take criticism! We have a high standard in this project. Don't let that discourage you.

3) Watch the colors. When you save a sheet, sometimes the colors will be different from the original. Make sure they are the same palette when you want to contribute to the sheet.

4) ONE TOPIC PER CHARACTER! Each SSB fighter will have one topic. Post your additions and critiques in the corresponding character's topic.

(If you think of any more rules, let me know)
Also, does anyone know if Pik is active any more? I was going to make him a mod for this forum, as he had control of the last incarnation of the project. If not, who should the next leader be?
I say we vote democratically. It sounds appealing, so I'd like to put myself forward as a candidate.
I don't know if I'll be able to be here most of the time though, which is a necessity :/
...not me...
So do the admins post the topics for each fighter or does the current spriter of the character post it?
Pik's been sick, as have I, so our activity has dropped recently. He still comes here every day, though. He's been one of the biggest contributors to the project, so yeah, mod him. ;D
Ok, great.
Whew. That should be everyone. don't be afraid to make the first post. Tongue
So if I understood, it's Sploder the mod?
No. Pik is.

I'm not a mod.
Okay, I misread that :s
okay now with a new subforum i think we will all be better than ever at this and production will grow increasingly
Assist Trophies and Stages, unless we're allowed to make topics.
I was just curious; will this be made into a game one day?
If someone wants to.

There have already been several attempts back at PT, but they all died.
Pages: 1 2