The VG Resource

Full Version: Dazz's Namco X Capcom Rip Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Basically, I plan to rip the sprites from Namco X Capcom for the PS2.
I can easily rip the game on my own, and I don't actually need anyone to help me out in the ripping process of it all;
However, what I do need is help with names.

As I have the memory of a goose and the research power of a monkey typing the words to a Shakespeare novel, I can't remember character names worth a penny.

I will post 24 sprites at a time, and what I need is for people to name the 24 characters on the sheet.
If they are original characters made for the game, finding the name would help, but if you can't find one, then I'll leave them blank until the end in which I'll make up decent names for them Smile

LAST OF THE NEEDED NAMES HERE
[Image: gridxh0.jpg]

COMPLETED SHEETS:
[Characters]
[Image: nxc_bat_tarosuke_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_reiji_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_xiaomu_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_rutee_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_kagekyo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_momo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_shion_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_kosmos_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_wayahime_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_saya_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_gilgamesh_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_stahn_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_judas_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_ki_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_mitsurugi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_hiromi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_taizo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_taki_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_tobi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_bravoman_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_sandra_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_valkyrie_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_sabine_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_wondermomo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_jin_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_heihachi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_armorking_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_king_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_felicia_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_fongling_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_klonoa_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_lilith_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_megaman_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_roll_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_servbot_icon.png]

[Enemies]
[Image: nxc_bat_charade_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_sickleweasel_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_skeletons_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_gnosis_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_hellmaster_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_oxhead_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_tengu_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_ringenemy_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_devilarmor_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_cyclopsocti_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_floatingocti_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_jellocti_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_gunocti_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_jellyfishocti_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_pooka_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_slime_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_redknight_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_biwahoushi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_dragon_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_ghost_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_hyperknight_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_knights_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_wizard_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_shellocti_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_roper_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_druga_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_benkai_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_frog_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_fuujin_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_onihime_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_kaox_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_rajin_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_yoshinaka_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_yoshitsune_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_dadatta_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_kamus_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_robotian_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_scissors_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_yoritomo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_amazona_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_crabfencer_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_darksandra_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_darkvalkyrie_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_rocketman_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_zouna_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_cannonhead_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_hairrocker_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_darkbravoman_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_devil_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_mokujin_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_pjack_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_armoredmoos_icon.png] [Image: nxc_bat_flackannon_icon.png]

[CG]
[Image: nxc_cg_reiji_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_saya_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_tarosuke_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_xiaomu_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_shion_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_momo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_kosmos_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_rutee_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_kagekyo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_wayahime_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_gilgamesh_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_stahn_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_judas_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_ki_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_hiromi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_mitsurugi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_taizo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_taki_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_tobi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_bravoman_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_sandra_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_valkyrie_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_sabine_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_wondermomo_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_jin_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_heihachi_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_armorking_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_king_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_felicia_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_fongling_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_klonoa_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_lilith_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_megaman_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_roll_icon.png] [Image: nxc_cg_servbot_icon.png]
9 appears to be KOS-MOS, but that's about all I recognise, sorry.

Oh wait, 17 is Charade from Soul Calibur. 19 might be Ivy, but the colours are wrong...
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:9 appears to be KOS-MOS, but that's about all I recognise, sorry.

Oh wait, 17 is Charade from Soul Calibur. 19 might be Ivy, but the colours are wrong...

9 is definitely KOS-MOS.

7 is Shion, 8 is Momo, 9 is KOS-MOS and 10 - 13 are various Gnosis from the game Xenosaga.
Which of them uses a bow?
Momo uses a crossbow, If I recall correctly. Shion has a giant red arm thing and KOS-MOS uses guns and swords and stuff.
14 - Kagekiyo
18 - Stahn Aileron
19 - Rutee Katrea
23 - Gilgamesh
EDIT: Just going to add names here so it's easier to find from now on Wink
1-24 done
25-48 done
49-72 done
73 Benjamin Daikubo Hikozaemon
74 Pistol Daimyo
75 Black Bravo
76 Jin Kazama
77 Heihachi Mishima
78 King
79 Felicia
80 Armor King
81 Jack
82 Flackannon
83 Devil Kazuya
84 Mokujin
85 Klonoa
86 Guntz
87 Moo
88 Armored Moo (silver)
89 Armored Moo (gold)
90 Joka
91 Janga
92 Demitri Maximoff
93 Morrigan Aensland
94 Lilith
95 Hsien-Ko
96 Fong Ling
24 is part of one of Gilgamesh's attack
16 is Wayahime
Posted a couple CG sheets on the first post. Check 'em out.
I'll get started on the first 24 sheets in a couple days after I get files ready etc.

Thanks for the names guys!
Nice! Hey Dazz, any plans on ripping the fields and isometric sprites?
The Isometric part of the game is actually 3D models, so no to that one.
The rest I'm looking into with fields, but hold no promises as I can't seem to work out the palette for the battle backdrops.
Actually, the 3d is the isometric field, not the isometric characters, looks like so
I'll look into it.

Edit: I've located the isometric sprites in the data, but once again, palettes... I can't find them.
21 is actually an enemy from Tales of Destiny I think. Let me check real fast.

Back. I was right. Its name is "Hell Master".
Updated the first post to include icons, marked the big image with what I've finished from that batch, and put up some more sheets Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5