The VG Resource

Full Version: MLSS Biker Wario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I want to make a Biker Wario in MLSS Style
Star is not gonna happy with you.
I want to make
Submission
Give Credit to Star
Give Credit
Credit

This topic is going to be locked soon.
oh , sorry star , thanks for the wario sprites
You got that right that I won't be happy. >: (
If you are going to do this, and this goes to you other person that is looking through the computer screen, you MUST ask for my approval(btw, I never approve).

Meh, it's okay. Just please don't do it again. I hate seeing people do stuff like this with my work..
I´m new
the exemples (battle-wario , Biker wario overworld ) was from you , but the battle-biker-wario stand is from me
YOUR WORK ?!! you only made overworld sprites of biker wario and I want to make a battle sheet
[attachment=1747]So , here is the walk
(02-22-2009, 02:45 PM)spriteanimator Wrote: [ -> ]YOUR WORK ?!! you only made overworld sprites of biker wario and I want to make a battle sheet

So you're telling us that you claim you made the battle Wario, all by yourself, and Star never did anything.

Explain.
(02-22-2009, 02:45 PM)spriteanimator Wrote: [ -> ]I´m new
the exemples (battle-wario , Biker wario overworld ) was from you , but the battle-biker-wario stand is from me
YOUR WORK ?!! you only made overworld sprites of biker wario and I want to make a battle sheet
Just new? That's no excuse.
I made everything that you're horribly editing right now. Let me spell it out for you.
IT'S
MY
WORK

I was being nice at first but if you're gonna try to pull this off and claim it as your own well...I'm gonna get a lil aggravated.
I wrote the Exemples were by star , too
fine , you made the exemples , I finished the battle-biker-wario stand . fifty-fifty , okay
when I make the big sheet , I´ll give you a credit . I promise
Stop.
Why would you make a big sheet of this?
People that don't make their own sprites aren't spriters...
If you are editing a sprite of somebody else it's because you don't believe in yourself...
And you are doing everything wrong...
If Star did, it's Star's obrigation do a Biker Wario, not you...
Do one by your base, not from anyone else ¬¬"
I want to make a 2-D version of Subspace Emissary from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The sprite itself sucks, well, the edited part of it. The clothes have almost no shading.
Just stop. If you want to make a 2-D Subspace game, then use CUSTOM sprites.
For that I need a big sheet
Pages: 1 2 3 4