The VG Resource

Full Version: New DBZ Comic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! Sonic Spriter here. I've created a daily webcomic called DBZ daily. It appeals to the comical sense, it's not just fightin like the DBZ on television. I'd like to hear your opinions on the comic i'm posting below here, what I should improve on, any suggestions... Anything! Enjoy DBZ Daily!
I hope you're a troll.
This is by far the wors sprite comic I've seen in a while.

Also why is Vegeta like, seven different colors?
Vegeta's not seven different colors. He's the same every panel. Maybe you should go to the doctor and see if you're colorblind.
It's my first sprite comic. give me some credit, guys.Shy
I suggest you create your own storyline, instead of using an overused internet fad as a gag. It's also more gratifying and people may enjoy it better.
What's good is that the sprites you used are all the same style. Maybe add more action.

Ah, and don't save the file as a gif with dithering on! I use .png.
(02-22-2009, 11:41 AM)SonicSpriter Wrote: [ -> ]Vegeta's not seven different colors. He's the same every panel. Maybe you should go to the doctor and see if you're colorblind.

He's Green, Red, and Ble in the sprite. While I was exaggerating a bit, it doesn't make sense.
Wow this is bad. Use speech bubbles, save as a png, make the comics funny.
(02-22-2009, 12:25 PM)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Wow this is bad. Use speech bubbles, save as a png, make the comics funny.

Sorry it's not that appealing. Do you know a link for some good speech bubbles? Whenever I put speech bubbles against a background in Paint, the empty speech bubble is translusculent against whatever the background color is.
this is literally the best sprite comic in the universe
not.
good job with this sprite comic man it's so funny rather confusing but it's alright
I don't see a comic. Comics have a layout, this does not.

This is the kind of crap that made them a joke in many people's eyes.
Now I'm going to have to read some Kid Radd to remind me why some sprite comics are awesome.
thsi is the best comic ive ever read O_O please make more!!
Yo you stole that joke from a youtube/deviantart video
(i mean the variation on ITS OVER 9000)
There's a new invention around. They're called sprite backgrounds, maybe you've heard of them.
Wow, This comic is awesome.

You guys don't understand how much of a masterpiece this comic is!

The jokes are funny,
The Graphics are great,
The effects are smooth, I mean you can actually see Vegeta hitting Krillin,
Also that spelling, Punctuation and grammar are perfect to a T.

Yep.
Great stuff.
I was totally not threatened at gunpoint while writing this comment.
Pages: 1 2