The VG Resource

Full Version: The SubSpace Emmissary Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/font]The SubSpace Emmissary is a load of fun, but I can't find any sprites of it! So I decided to make a huge project of Enemies, Items, and Bosses! Here's my first sheets, Primid and Mites!
*Cough*

Read rule number seven please.

^ I meant that if you're submitting it, because you sound like you are (to avoid confusion) ^
Sorry, not that used to this kind of stuff.
why not try to make custom made sprites and make this as a project? Like Smash Bros Project.
Yeah! I'd gladly try to help! (Gives me more reason to go to myfriends to play Brawl!)
Ok, your Primid sprites are just cutouts from screenshots. You Mites sprites look like crappy msPaint stick-figures.

Also, exactly what style is this supposed to be? A sprite project needs a sprite style. :b
Those aren't sprites, those are cutouts.

Add some sprites or I'm closing this.
Cutouts + Crappy Stick Figures = fail.

Make sprites instead of being a lazy bum DRMARIOX, Then maybe other members would actually help you because far as I see it not a lot of members are even buying this.
guys! Dont be so hard on him! He's new. Cut some slack, he doesn't really know how to sprite yet!
So we should congratulate him for learning how to cut & paste?
Technically, aren't these pre-rendered sprites?

Think about it. 3D model, turned to sprites.

But really, you could've done much better on these.