The VG Resource

Full Version: Dragon Burst - [Spriters Needed!] -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have this game I want to make. I'm getting the help I need in the other areas needed, but I need spriters! Here is the game's website.

http://dragonburst0.webs.com/

I need spriters who can make good edits and add some custom stuff if needed. You'll basically be making a sprite sheet of a picture drawn by the artists, but I'll tell you want kind of style, and what I want for this project. As far as style goes, I was thinking something like this. Actually, just to see what you can do, make a sprite sheet of this, using the sprites above. Let me know if you want to help, and thanks.

Now, please understand that I'm not a spriter. That's why I need spriters. I'm not just sitting and doing nothing though, I'm doing some of the voice acting, managing the site, making the trailers, and being the central contacting dude, meaning that everyone working on this game sends they're stuf to me, then I send it to the people putting the whole thing together.
No! Bad Flamezeron!

When we lock your thread, that's not an invitation for you to open a new one!

I'm locking this one also, and I will continue to delete copies of this thread thereafter that don't conform to board rules. If you want this thread to be here, read both the rules of this board and the forum in general, them make sure the thread meets expected stanards.

Do I make myself clear?