The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of Zelda Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah, its my first time, im a 12 year old, so don't go freakin hard on me ok? These are some Zelda sprites i made. I think the crappiest ones are the hylian shield and the quiver. I really like the heart piece. So yeah, i don't know what to draw anymore, im just random, so if you have any requests email me on my super cool new awesome crappy email address: [email protected]

Does my stuff suck?
Um... Well we all have to start somewhere. First things first, convert any images you wish to put online to PNG. GIF at the very least. If you need an image converter, Irfanview is highly recommended.

Second you should use references when trying to create sprites from scratch. If you don't have anything you can reference, you can hit up Google to search for anything you want to use as a reference for spriting.

[Image: item1508030512lem2.th.jpg]

Here's an image of the Heart Container that you can use when you resprite the Heart Container later. You can search for the other items to use for reference on your own.
wow that is really weird, that is the same picture i used...
and i did put it in a png. file.....
i feel retarded.....

im gonna add some more stuff, label it and thats it........
Give it time, and practice. That's the only way you get better.
Well thanks. Hey can you guys just tell me all the items i should add? cause i only know items from twilight princess.
Not half bad, good for a first timer sprite.
you could make, umm..... when you run out of imagination, GO TO KITCHEN.
Open the armoire, closet, freezer or whatever and DRAW FOOD.
Try an apple, for example.
http://seiya712.deviantart.com/art/The-W...r-49437225

wind waker. the blue thing in links hand. thats the windwaker. make it ^^
Thanks guys. Maybe ill draw stuff from smash bros brawl.
ExclamationHey guys check out my update. And i have a question. Should make the outlines black so they look like icons (check the rupees) or just leave it like it already is (check wooden shields)? Im not finished with the whole thing yet and im still working on the wind waker thing.
The items that were added look really good, although when you save, save it as .PNG, instead of a .BMP. .BMP doesn't save the files correctly, so it messes up all the pixels. While .PNG keeps all the pixels intact and the sprites look less noisy and much better.

I'd really like to see more, being a fan of the Zelda series and all.
What messes with the picture are JPG´s and JPEG´s, though saving in PNG is recommended due to several things, its the most important: PNG is smaller.

What program do you use? MS Paint?
oh yes, i did use ms paint. It seems very simple. I do remembering saving it in .png file though

the more i do this thing, the more i get bored....
Happens a lot, especially when custom-spriting. Just persevere! "Never give up! Trust your instincts!"
that (sniff) was very inspiring. You make me drown in my own tears with you powerful heart changing words. Im being sarcastic
update! tell me if the new tunic style is good
Pages: 1 2