The VG Resource

Full Version: ninstar's W&WLRPGIII [Waluigi's Topic]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 29816228gl5.png]
eh.

how bout it?
One of the best out there if not the best. Nice work. I think it's safe to say you won the Waluigi war.
Come on troops, we're going home.
And that's when WW2 Began.
To battle!

but yeah the second pair of arms would be better.
I will attempt to create the second pair of arms without making him look like a monkey.
(02-18-2009, 07:31 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]I will attempt to create the second pair of arms without making him look like a monkey.

Oooh, you wacky spriter you.

he doesn't look like a monkey with the outline.
I have an idea. I'll make him pose like that for the walking/running animations.
(02-18-2009, 07:40 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]I have an idea. I'll make him pose like that for the walking/running animations.

That would actually work! It's like how Mario and Luigi relax there arms while standing.
I think he's a tad too skinny.
Btw this might help you out a bit: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/0/04/200..._chart.jpg
It always helped for me. Tongue

Something about his face seems off...I think it's his eyes. Try not to overshade the pupil part and add just one pixel to it(look at the new Wario I made for example). Makes him insane looking.
I love it so far though. Big Grin
Pretty awesome and gives me proper motivation to stop mine, so it's a double-win. (bEmbarassed)b
Don't say stuff like that Angelglory.
First you should never give up on your work, and second it makes me sound like an asshole. :<

[Image: 96342675jt6.png]
They have an updated version of that chart you know. Cleaner with slightly larger models.
(02-18-2009, 08:47 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]They have an updated version of that chart you know. Cleaner with slightly larger models.

Really, link to it?

Also, I think the elbows look a little wonky. Maybe jsut spruce them up
@nin: I wasn't saying it to make you sound like an ass, I just already have enough stuff I'm slacking off on so having one less is a relief.
Pages: 1 2 3 4