The VG Resource

Full Version: Contra Hard Corps and Parodius DA!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is my first submission to The Spriters Resource. It's not much, but most of these were assembled from the Tiles, which takes a lot of time...

Contra Hard Corps (Sega Genesis)
[Image: contrahardcorps-aliencell_icon.png] [Image: contrahardcorps-gtr_icon.png] [Image: contrahardcorps-m78_icon.png] [Image: contrahardcorps-junkyardcar_icon.png] [Image: contrahardcorps-cannontwin_icon.png]
[Image: contrahardcorps-mutant_icon.png] [Image: contrahardcorps-arenaboss2_icon.png]

Parodius DA! (Arcade)
[Image: parodius.png]
[Image: parodius-pirateship_icon.png] [Image: parodius-piratepenguin_icon.png] [Image: parodius-vegasdancer_icon.png] [Image: parodius-moaihead_icon.png]
Very nice first impression Maxim (if you are the same Maxim that I know of), excellent work especially with Contra where some of the sprites are compressed and the shooter looks quirky.
Aha! Contra Hard Corps! Long have I waited for someone to rip from this game. Here's hoping you do a lot! Good luck!
I'm glad you like it; maybe i will add a few more later. Actually, i was wondering, why there are so few rips of this Game, since it shows some quite interesting stuff.
(02-19-2009, 03:00 PM)Maxim Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you like it; maybe i will add a few more later. Actually, i was wondering, why there are so few rips of this Game, since it shows some quite interesting stuff.
Funny thing is, I was actually planning to rip most of the sprites from the Parodius games. I... kinda forgot all about it, though, but I do have a few WIPs from Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius ~forever with me~ that I haven't worked on for about a year (for the enemies and bosses)... I'll finish those up one of these days.

Nice job on the sheets, by the way. I've got them saved, and they're ready to be put up on tSR soon. Cute
(02-19-2009, 01:30 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: [ -> ]Aha! Contra Hard Corps! Long have I waited for someone to rip from this game. Here's hoping you do a lot! Good luck!

Yeah seriously that was one I was also searching for. Thanks for taking the time to get done what you have on this it is a huge help to me.
(02-19-2009, 03:00 PM)Maxim Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you like it; maybe i will add a few more later. Actually, i was wondering, why there are so few rips of this Game, since it shows some quite interesting stuff.
lol same! i saw the contra button and i was like "yes! contra" but there was only a
map. . .
i just recently ripped the contra force nes characters
Smile good job maxim