The VG Resource

Full Version: Insaniquarium Deluxe Spritesheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a compilation of sheets from Insaniquarium Deluxe (pc/computer) that I have put together. These are the fish and aliens from the game.
[Image: insaniconam9.png]
[Image: balrogipy7.png] [Image: beetlemuncherivu9.png] [Image: bilaterusiey5.png] [Image: carnivoreizv0.png] [Image: cyraxiff2.png] [Image: destructoriuc6.png] [Image: guppycruncherirl2.png] [Image: gusiaj9.png] [Image: kingguppyivx2.png] [Image: largebreederivv8.png] [Image: largeguppyipp9.png] [Image: medbreederisd9.png] [Image: medguppyijt5.png] [Image: minisylvesterilt9.png] [Image: psquidimx7.png] [Image: smallbreederijs9.png] [Image: smallguppyiwm0.png] [Image: starcatcheridt6.png] [Image: sylvesterisx7.png] [Image: ultravoreitx6.png] [Image: ulyssesiuk4.png] [Image: whiffleballifd1.png]

[Image: balrogsheettm3.png]
[Image: beetlemunchersheettm9.png]
[Image: bilaterussheetkq6.png]
[Image: carnivoresheetfm5.png]
[Image: cyraxsheetyr1.png]
[Image: destructorsheetlc3.png]
[Image: guppycrunchersheetpy1.png]
[Image: gussheet.png]
[Image: kingguppysheetie3.png]
[Image: largebreedersheetxe3.png]
[Image: largeguppysheetdm0.png]
[Image: medbreedersheetuf2.png]
[Image: medguppysheetmj4.png]
[Image: minisylvestersheetkd5.png]
[Image: psquidsheeted7.png]
[Image: smallbreedersheetig7.png]
[Image: smallguppysheetxq2.png]
[Image: starcatchersheetnu9.png]
[Image: sylvestersheetwa2.png]
[Image: ultravoresheetqf7.png]
[Image: ulyssessheetmr4.png]
[Image: whiffleballsheetqh3.png]
I have this game and it's really fun. I'm not sure if I would count this as a rip since you can find the sprites where you have the game installed.
So? This happened with the Cave Story sprites, as well.
(02-18-2009, 03:21 PM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]I have this game and it's really fun. I'm not sure if I would count this as a rip since you can find the sprites where you have the game installed.

I wondered about that myself, but I'm 99% they are still spritesheets, though, so it should still count. And I did arrange most of them, and made the Icons.

The signature says 'rip', but a) that's the standard signature I stick on and b) it sounds better that 'sheets removed from file data and arranged by Sleepy Harry. Give credit if used'.
You're not really ripping them you're more like re-arranging them.
(02-20-2009, 09:47 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]You're not really ripping them you're more like re-arranging them.

True. But it is still a sprite-sheet, and I'm pretty sure there was nothing about any particular method that you can or can't use to make a spritesheet, as long as the sheet is complete and good quality, in the rules. So, you are correct, but I don't think that makes my sheets any less valid.

Besides, there is a little more to the process than just re-arranging them and sticking on a sig.
I don't care what anyone says. You're doing a fine job even if they are just rearrangement. Saves other people the time if they need them. Good work, keep it up.

Also, Gus and Guppy Cruncher aren't there.
(02-20-2009, 09:59 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care what anyone says. You're doing a fine job even if they are just rearrangement. Saves other people the time if they need them. Good work, keep it up.

Also, Gus and Guppy Cruncher aren't there.

Point a): Thanks Capaccio. I'm glad you like them!

Point b): Thanks for alerting me to gus and guppycruncher; fixed and fixed.
I wouldn't worry bout what they have to say, you got them out of the game no matter how easy the task was. As long as you're the one who did it, there shouldn't be a problem.
(02-21-2009, 12:48 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't worry bout what they have to say, you got them out of the game no matter how easy the task was. As long as you're the one who did it, there shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks, I figured that was so.