The VG Resource

Full Version: NINSTAR's W&WLRPGIII [Wario's Topic]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Me and Nin present to you the M&L3 styled Wario Bros! This time around, I'm not sticking with the idea of Wario and Waluigi going through an adventure, performing bros. moves, and all that other stuff Mario and Luigi has done.
This time, they're going to be bosses. It's the best idea I think. First it'll be solo battles for both then it'll be them fighting together.

Current Wario Progress:
[Image: wariopreview.png]

Enjoy!

OSHI Star can animate!(kinda)
[Image: wariolaughk.gif]

Wario and Waluigi team up later on and form a team like Bowser and Popple did.
2 is fine IMO.
Lookin' great Star'! I seriously miss seeing ya' around...):
Thanks you guys! And I apologize for that...I'll try to stick around more. Wink
Or y'know, you could get on MSN~
That's it Star you launched the war haha. Well head number 2 I must say is what you should go with Cute. You captured Modern Wario gloriously as you always do. I'm looking forward to seein modern Wario finished. Good job man.
True true lol. But sadly I must study for 2 tests and work on a design(drawing) of our school mascot for the golf team's shirts today.
But when I'm not busy, I'll get on for sure.

Thanks, Dark Kamek. How have you been buddy?! It's been a long time!

Btw, I dare someone to make a Waluigi. I'm not spriting him at all this time!
2 looks better, 'cuz 1 seems to be looking up...

(02-16-2009, 09:43 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, I dare someone to make a Waluigi. I'm not spriting him at all this time!

...hmmm...
Ugh! And where has Sploder been all this time? Everybody's leaving me D':
Yeah, come back guys, atleast for your spriting wisdom.
As usual and always, you rock Star.
I say 2nd head
Looking great, Star.
Yup #2. Smile
Head #2, #1 looks like it could be used for a looking up pose though.
I like 2, but the top of the hat seems off for some reason. I'm not sure what it is though, sorry I couldn't be more specific.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10