The VG Resource

Full Version: Bored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aint he a cutie?
[attachment=142]
Now with mouth opening action!
[attachment=143]
Yes, sprite some more poses.
It's pretty good, except for a few minor beefs I have, which i'll say in this following sentence:

He has no shading, he should be slightly taller, the mouth should go more with his round body and be pushed back a bit along the Z-axis, the eye stalks are too wide and should look more like they're coming from the back, not the bottom, there's a lack of efforts in the dots, and they have no depth, you made the color of the face go out too far and magically change to red when the actual beast has somewhat of a blend, the feet are the wrong color and shape, the nose isn't correctly pointed and this, by the way, throws off the nostrils, the fangs are slightly farther back, at that angle, the skin on the back of the eyes should be seen, the angle itself is pretty odd but whatever floats your boat.

That's all. Nice job! Smile
WOAH, i said i was bored, NOT professional...
No shading, not fat enough, shape is weird, legs too fat, not tall enough mouth is wierd no eyelids eys too short when his mouth open it barely changes(Upper jaw) spots are all the same size fangs misplaced, legs and eyes don't match the angle, should be no line between color transition, and WHY.
By the way nice picture Geo.
FattyMcGee Wrote:WOAH, i said i was bored, NOT professional...

THAT'S NO EXCUSE, lol.
is this better?
[attachment=144]
possibly... not!
TPoe Wrote:By the way nice picture Geo.
It's a rip, but thanks. Shocked
FattyMcGee Wrote:is this better?

I suggest you take your own topic more seriously or I'll show you what joke topics deserve.
Well here it goes again, bring on the criticism.
[attachment=266]
Geo the Fox Wrote:
TPoe Wrote:By the way nice picture Geo.
It's a rip, but thanks. Shocked
Yes, and it's from the same game as the character in my avatar. Ran's of a higher rank than Chen, though, so he's right about "With an awesomer avatar... than a Random Talking Bush.". :B
what has your guy's avatar have to do with my work of art?
FattyMcGee Wrote:what has your guy's avatar have to do with my work of art?
Um... Nothing, really. Very Sad *flicks switch back to "on topic"*

The first Bulborb looks fine, the second one is obviously a joke, and the eyes/legs on the third (isometric) one seem a little bit off. You don't take my word for it, though, since I'm not really good at giving critiques and whatnot. Sick
Pages: 1 2