The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L3 wario bros. Check last page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ml3wariosy0.png]
There, it's a WIP makin it for my brother since he's a bigger wario nut then me. I based this off of the old "DESTROY MARIO! OBEY WARIO" Kinda Wario since he was a cooler villian than the current one, but I still love current Wario. Also; DEX ARE YOU FRIGGIN HAPPY?! I POSTED SEE I FRIGGIN POSTED HERE ON TSR!
Face/head is currently huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Dunno if it's supposed to be like that though.
Head is way too big.
Is the head really that big? This was my ref:
[Image: SML2.jpg]

Or should I just scrap the old wario design and go for the modern one?
Well, compared to his body it looks fine, but compared to Mario, his head is twice as wide.
Yeah, I think the head is to big Unsure
I think you'd benefit more from trying the current Wario design, as it fits with ML's cartoony style.

Nice to see ya' here dude. Big Grin
Eh I'll do both. Also Hi Dex Cute Why are you never on AIM anymore? Your always on your damn phone
Well I've been outside playing soccer a lot recently, since it officially starts Feb. 23. Tongue

I'll get on after I eat dinner, okay? Haha.
Too much detail, needs to be a little simpler.
It's kinda strange that the game hasn't came out yet and there's already sprites and stuff for it.

Like the others said, the head is too big.
Looks fine if it's meant to be the Mario Land 2 Wario.
would you mind if i edited the sprite?
(02-16-2009, 02:28 PM)waluigi fan bros Wrote: [ -> ]would you mind if i edited the sprite?
Yes I would mind if you editted it. No offense. Also even though the head is gettin alot of hate, it's staying for it is classic wario, don't worry I'll tottally fix the head on the modern wario.

Also thank Goemar for seein what I was doin.
As for now, heres a really short and fat beanie I made around midnight or so last night.[Image: ml3doodlesta5.png]
Oh dear...a M&L Wario War is spawning again...I can feel it..

Hmm..It's pretty good but like someone else mention it needs to be more simplier.
You got the design down pretty good but..it looks messy like the eyes. Make it more cleaner.
The nose sticks out way too much and is pillowed. :/

The Beanie looks good though! I like it.
Pages: 1 2