The VG Resource

Full Version: A little Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 10f9i6x.png]

Any tips?
I'm trying to get better at spriting. Cool

btw, where can I change my name?
His face is all kinds of fucked, not very readable.

Hair needs a bit of saturation, other then that it's quite nifty.
(02-14-2009, 06:55 PM)OSM Wrote: [ -> ]His face is all kinds of fucked, not very readable.

Hair needs a bit of saturation, other then that it's quite nifty.
A bit more like this?
[Image: 21jx8o0.png]

I also needs some tips on this PA. Can't seem to get the skin right.Cry

[Image: 21o7rd3.png]
Face looks a bit wonky still, is he supposed to have a Cute face? Get rid of that one pixel from his hair touching the mouth.

The pixel art looks decent right now, not really spotting any major problems. You could try add a dented shadow on the side of his nose though, give it some form.
Yea, he's supposed to have a Cute face.
[Image: 15pj3oz.png]
Better?
MUCH better. Sword could use some work too, looks too dull.
[Image: svmlio.png]?

I need to know how to make a squint effect on the right eye. x.x
[Image: 2q9c2hh.png]
The sword might look less flat if you make it diagonal rather than completely horizontal. You're making good progress, but the body looks a bit too square. The face is looking better.

Sorry, I can't comment on the large pixelart, I'll just pass the baton for that one.

Keep it up.
So I should make him what? More muscular or a bit fatter? Yeah, I'll fix the sword.
Edit: Here.
[Image: fc8ltg.png]
Hey PnB
Never seen you here before...
Anyways, Link looks good, though the top of the shirt is awkward. It looks like he has breasts...
(02-14-2009, 09:49 PM)tyler_robert Wrote: [ -> ]Hey PnB
Never seen you here before...
Anyways, Link looks good, though the top of the shirt is awkward. It looks like he has breasts...
That's his collar.