The VG Resource

Full Version: Rayman Advance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This section is for non-animated sprites from Rayman Advance. Feel free to submit a sheet of Rayman Advance sprites here. Whatever you decide to rip, PLEASE rip all of it. Please do not have a color background, but a white background. Please put your name on it too, because hopefully, if I ever get the chance, I'll combine all the sheets into one sheet.
Remember: The more sprites, the better, and hopefully, we won't stop until all graphics (sprites AND backgrounds) are ripped.
One last thing...anything that is pure white (as white as the area you're working in), please make it just a tad less white, like about 1 or 2 percent gray. Like, darker than white, but too white to notice.
If you have any questions, please ask!

Thank you, and happy ripping!
no requests
did you see the rules? :/
This isn't a "request". This is a project.
(02-14-2009, 06:48 PM)Goombill Rezne Koopario Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't a "request". This is a project.
6. Don't just request for Sprites.
If there is anything that Tony the Tiger ever taught me, it's that you have to earn your stripes. If you want someone to help you, help them first. Scratch a back to receive the same back. But don't expect a request to be fulfilled just because of what you've done for people before. You are never in charge of what people make or rip, no matter the case

Sorry but it kinda sound like a request :/
you also need to contribute to the project first
Okay. First sheet right here!

Includes:
Rayman Idle
Rayman Walk
Rayman Jump

I forgot to mention, but it would also be nice if you include a list of what the sheet contains, like I just did. First the character/object identification, and what it's doing.